Errol Spence vs Keith Thurman NEXT

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
man these nikkas are weirdos lmfao. Spence be beating the legit dog shyt outta nikkas and making them question life. Nobody else is doing this in boxing. After Spence beats your ass your whole career trajectory changes :mjlol:

Thurman finna be a podcaster come fall 2023.
Nah they right to think Thurman is a live dog in this because on paper he is. His only loss was a SD to an all-time great. Now if he had taken a severe beating I'd be questioning why they think he is a live dog. I'm just telling them from what I've seen I think this fight may be competitive for a few rounds before Spence runs downhill on him. Thurman can't out jab him or out work him and if he can't keep Spence away with his feet(Porter is lighter and faster on his feet than Thurman and Spence still had him cornered by the end of the second round cause he constantly cut him off because Spence is really fukking good at that) he will take a beating.

They are looking at it from the perspective of Spence done been caught with a few right hands and Thurman is gonna shift out the way of him coming inside and counter him all night with overhand rights. It's a legit way to think, hell it's the same way people think Crawford is gonna beat Spence but I'm just telling them that's more a hope and a prayer than anything.

I told everyone exactly who I think can beat Spence before, someone with a style like Brian Castano or even Omar Figueroa if he was bigger. A fighter with an excellent inside game and can fight fire with fire. Not a bunch of nikkas who look pretty in what they do counter punching, but have they hands in they pockets for the most part.

Someone with a strong jab and who knows how to really fight long and control range can also give him problems. They thought Ugas would be this guy, but Spence nullified that. I think a part of them thinks Crawford can do that as well, but Crawford fights very differently from Ugas. Ugas actually uses his jab as a weapon, Crawford uses a jab as bait.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't think Ugas went in for the kill because he, being the guy in the ring, realized Spence wasn't hurt as badly as you think he was. Spence legs were never shaky and he had a smirk on his face after those punches. Then he proceeded to beat the shyt out of him the very next round like nothing ever happened. If Spence was hurt he recovered almost unnaturally quickly bro, like he took a bump of coke or something.
Nah bro Spence was hurt bad. I don't know how you could even debate that. He was already hurt right before the mouth piece shot because he ate a right hand while throwing his left which wobbled his legs. The announcers missed it but Spence was shaken. It was the same kind of shot like in the Lartey fight that hurt him & I time stamped it at 6:25-6:30 & you'll see him doing the stankey leg

Brook countered with the left and the right, the big punch Spence adjusted against was the straight right which he took himself out of position to get hit with.

As far as Thurman being a better boxer... :francis: you gonna find out if they fight how very wrong you are about that one, I already have a pretty good idea exactly how that fight is gonna go and if Thurman is the better boxer he will have an answer for the adjustment Spence will make unlike everyone else who just got they ass beat once Spence figured them out.
Thurman is the better boxer; it doesn't mean he's the better fighter & this is where your objection gets clouded lol.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
man these nikkas are weirdos lmfao. Spence be beating the legit dog shyt outta nikkas and making them question life. Nobody else is doing this in boxing. After Spence beats your ass your whole career trajectory changes :mjlol:

Thurman finna be a podcaster come fall 2023.
You are the definition of a casual here

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nah bro Spence was hurt bad. I don't know how you could even debate that. He was already hurt right before the mouth piece shot because he ate a right hand while throwing his left which wobbled his legs. The announcers missed it but Spence was shaken. It was the same kind of shot like in the Lartey fight that hurt him & I time stamped it at 6:25-6:30 & you'll see him doing the stankey leg

Thurman is the better boxer; it doesn't mean he's the better fighter & this is where your objection gets clouded lol.

They both seemed more like balance issues to me, and if he was hurt like I said he recovered unnaturally fast.

As far as Thurman being a better boxer, I need you to objectively tell me why you think the guy with better fundamentals and a far superior jab who constantly has adjusted to whatrver his opponent tried against him and nullified their entire gameplan through actual boxing IQ and in ring adjustments is an inferior boxer to a guy who literally got knocked down by backing up in a straight line with his hands down by his waist. A guy who constantly leaves himself wide the fukk open because he admires his work and thinks his footwork is better than it really is. Thurman's style is prettier on the eye, but I need to explain the better boxer, because objectively from a classical standpoint Spence isna far superior boxer to Thurman, if anything Thurman is the better fighter of the two not boxer. Spence was an olympian for a reason bro. Lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
They both seemed more like balance issues to me, and if he was hurt like I said he recovered unnaturally fast.

As far as Thurman being a better boxer, I need you to objectively tell me why you think the guy with better fundamentals and a far superior jab who constantly has adjusted to whatrver his opponent tried against him and nullified their entire gameplan through actual boxing IQ and in ring adjustments is an inferior boxer to a guy who literally got knocked down by backing up in a straight line with his hands down by his waist. A guy who constantly leaves himself wide the fukk open. Thurman's style is prettier on the eye, but I need to explain the better boxer, because objectively from a classical standpoint Spence isna far superior boxer to Thurman, if anything Thurman is the better fighter of the two not boxer. Spence was an olympian for a reason bro. Lol
Stanky leg balance with the help of an Ugas right hand that hurt him lol. And right after that he just so happens to get caught with a shot that knocked his shield out & then cracked with another right hand that scrambled his shyt lol. You win bro. This is why it's hard interacting with you about Spence

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Stanky leg balance with the help of an Ugas right hand that hurt him lol. And right after that he just so happens to get caught with a shot that knocked his shield out & then cracked with another right hand that scrambled his shyt lol. You win bro. This is why it's hard interacting with you about Spence
Hurt to me is being in danger of being stopped. Spence has never been in danger of being stopped in any fight he has been in.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hurt to me is being in danger of being stopped. Spence has never been in danger of being stopped in any fight he has been in.
Bro, Spence didn't throw a punch till that horrible ref Lawrence Cole broke them up & put his mouth piece back in

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bro, Spence didn't throw a punch till that horrible ref Lawrence Cole broke them up & put his mouth piece back in
Because the ref told them to stop when the mouthpiece came out bro, he is just a horrible ref and didn't step in to break up the action so Ugas kept punching. He clearly told them to stop the action, there has been several videos showing this. Lol

Now it is Spence's fault making that rookie ass mistake and not protecting himself I will say that, but Spence was following the refs instructions, doesn't change the fact the first rule is protect yourself at all times.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah they right to think Thurman is a live dog in this because on paper he is. His only loss was a SD to an all-time great. Now if he had taken a severe beating I'd be questioning why they think he is a live dog. I'm just telling them from what I've seen I think this fight may be competitive for a few rounds before Spence runs downhill on him. Thurman can't out jab him or out work him and if he can't keep Spence away with his feet(Porter is lighter and faster on his feet than Thurman and Spence still had him cornered by the end of the second round cause he constantly cut him off because Spence is really fukking good at that) he will take a beating.

They are looking at it from the perspective of Spence done been caught with a few right hands and Thurman is gonna shift out the way of him coming inside and counter him all night with overhand rights. It's a legit way to think, hell it's the same way people think Crawford is gonna beat Spence but I'm just telling them that's more a hope and a prayer than anything.

I told everyone exactly who I think can beat Spence before, someone with a style like Brian Castano or even Omar Figueroa if he was bigger. A fighter with an excellent inside game and can fight fire with fire. Not a bunch of nikkas who look pretty in what they do counter punching, but have they hands in they pockets for the most part.

Someone with a strong jab and who knows how to really fight long and control range can also give him problems. They thought Ugas would be this guy, but Spence nullified that. I think a part of them thinks Crawford can do that as well, but Crawford fights very differently from Ugas. Ugas actually uses his jab as a weapon, Crawford uses a jab as bait.

Thurman hates Body shots, Spence finna turn that nikka insides into jamba juice

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You are the definition of a casual here

aka the people who keep the lights on while you nikkas beg for stream links.

if you dont got tickets to Bud BBL Prime fight miss me.

I've posted pics here from being at fights and floor seats at that while you nikkas debate bullshyt
:russ: :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because the ref told them to stop when the mouthpiece came out bro, he is just a horrible ref and didn't step in to break up the action so Ugas kept punching. He clearly told them to stop the action, there has been several videos showing this. Lol

Now it is Spence's fault making that rookie ass mistake and not protecting himself I will say that, but Spence was following the refs instructions, doesn't change the fact the first rule is protect yourself at all times.

this, I was at the fight, and Spence even joked saying he been bullshytting about getting a new mouthpiece (for his post accident veneers)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
aka the people who keep the lights on while you nikkas beg for stream links.

if you dont got tickets to Bud BBL Prime fight miss me.

I've posted pics here from being at fights and floor seats at that while you nikkas debate bullshyt
:russ: :mjlol:
It doesn't take away that you're one of the biggest casuals here lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Thurman hates Body shots, Spence finna turn that nikka insides into jamba juice
I mean I'm with you, I'm just explaining why they have every right to believe Thurman is a live dog in this. I just think Thurman is gonna get broken down and maybe even stopped. The only thing that kept Manny from stopping Thurman is the fact he is 40 years old, Spence will end that mans chapter.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I mean I'm with you, I'm just explaining why they have every right to believe Thurman is a live dog in this. I just think Thurman is gonna get broken down and maybe even stopped. The only thing that kept Manny from stopping Thurman is the fact he is 40 years old, Spence will end that mans chapter.

IMO Keith going 12 rounds with Barrios told me everything I needed to know. Spence finna beat the dog shyt outta Thurman. Spence is bigger and Stronger than Tank who got Barrios outta there. Thurman beat Barrios ass YES, but the argument folks making is Thurman will KO Spence, but nikka going the distance with 140 lb Barrios?
:mjlol: