Errol Spence vs Keith Thurman NEXT

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I'd actually like to see this fight. Keith ain't the same due to injuries but I always thought in his prime His movement, awkwardness, counterpunching and power would have been a good style test vs Errol. But now Errol is definitely a level above him and that relentless body work will let Errol take it.

I want to see how Errol handles a boxer who counterpunches with power and can move. If Keith didn't try to play that big boy status for all these years he would have had a better chance but this definitely is feeding him to the dogs now, just not the same fighter now. This would give Errol some good insight before the Bud fight. I know Errol probably feel like it's f Thurman forever cause he fronted on him. But go ahead take that fight, get that win and a nice payday then get the Bud fight afterwards.

I seen a lot stuff in that porter fight where Errol was kinda thrown off with the movement and awkwardness of Porter so let's see if he grew from it. Danny and ugas was basically sitting ducks there to be hit. Keith will be on his back foot and punching off counters some and when he is aggressive Errol doesn't really punch in exchanges. He'll keep his tight guard then back come back with fire when the coast clear

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'd actually like to see this fight. Keith ain't the same due to injuries but I always thought in his prime His movement, awkwardness, counterpunching and power would have been a good style test vs Errol. But now Errol is definitely a level above him and that relentless body work will let Errol take it.

I want to see how Errol handles a boxer who counterpunches with power and can move. If Keith didn't try to play that big boy status for all these years he would have had a better chance but this definitely is feeding him to the dogs now, just not the same fighter now. This would give Errol some good insight before the Bud fight. I know Errol probably feel like it's f Thurman forever cause he fronted on him. But go ahead take that fight, get that win and a nice payday then get the Bud fight afterwards.

I seen a lot stuff in that porter fight where Errol was kinda thrown off with the movement and awkwardness of Porter so let's see if he grew from it. Danny and ugas was basically sitting ducks there to be hit. Keith will be on his back and punching off counters some and when he is aggressive Errol doesn't really punch in exchanges. He'll keep his tight guard then back come back with fire when the coast clear
Great analysis & we know there's a HUGE difference in a Porter counter punch & a Thurman counter. If this was 2016 Thurman I'd pick him to win but now I favor Spence. But I have no doubt at some point in the fight Thurman is either gonna hurt Spence or maybe drop him because he hurts pretty much everyone he's been in the ring with. Will that make Spence hesitant? I don't know but I'd love to see how a fight plays out

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I swear to God if Spence struggles even a LITTLE bit :mjlol:

The way some of u dudes are talking this will be the quickest easiest fight of Spences career.

After screaming about how trash and washed Thurman is, I don't want to hear a word when this shyt is at all closer than expected.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I swear to God if Spence struggles even a LITTLE bit :mjlol:

The way some of u dudes are talking this will be the quickest easiest fight of Spences career.

After screaming about how trash and washed Thurman is, I don't want to hear a word when this shyt is at all closer than you all expected.
No, no, no..Thurman is no loser. He go fight hard as fukk but the 2nd half of the fight? I don't think he's ever dealt with anybody like Spence Round 7-12.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Always been a Thurman fan. That inactivity and age will definitely be a factor but I’ve always wanted this fight as I think it’s a lot closer than what ppl make it out to be. Had Keith winning this previously, not so sure now in 2022.

To be clear, Keith beat better versions of Porter and Danny (undefeated) FIRST. Back to back too. Spence really hasn’t done anything in his career that puts puts him ahead of Thurman IMO. He gets a lot of praise for going across seas to fight Brook though.

Yeah the fight is a bit late but Thurman deserves it I think. Still a very entertaining competitive fight imo.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Always been a Thurman fan. That inactivity and age will definitely be a factor but I’ve always wanted this fight as I think it’s a lot closer than what ppl make it out to be. Had Keith winning this previously, not so sure now in 2022.

To be clear, Keith beat better versions of Porter and Danny (undefeated) FIRST. Back to back too. Spence really hasn’t done anything in his career that puts puts him ahead of Thurman IMO. He gets a lot of praise for going across seas to fight Brook though.

Yeah the fight is a bit late but Thurman deserves it I think. Still a very entertaining competitive fight imo.
I think Errol will win but I laugh at people that think he's gonna walk through Thurman.

His only loss is to one of the greatest fighters of all time but people treat it like he loss to a Bum of the Month.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think Errol will win but I laugh at people that think he's gonna walk through Thurman.

His only loss is to one of the greatest fighters of all time but people treat it like he loss to a Bum of the Month.

I think how Ugas beat Pacs ass amplifies how people see Thurman losing to Pac lol whether its a legit way to look at it is a different convo

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think how Ugas beat Pacs ass amplifies how people see Thurman losing to Pac lol whether its a legit way to look at it is a different convo
Pacquaio was coming off a 2 year layoff when he fought Ugas. He was not the same fighter that fought Thurman. I truly hope people aren't using this train of thought when accessing how good Thurman is. If Thurman hasn't gotten old over night, it will be a tough fight for Spence.