ESPN Cutting Nearly $100 Million In On-Air Talent

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not complaining but why do u say this?

Oh I just see the Dan and Stugotz show getting bigger, and them getting spots on ESPN. I am pretty sure they have the largest downloads from their show. Bomani just signed an extension with ESPN, and the two lights got that prime spot which slowed the bleeding on that time slot.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Espn needs to cut ties with cable providers and turn the watchespn app into the sports version of Netflix

Make espn a standalone app that you pay for directly instead of needing a cable subscription

Its really the only smart play they have left

Firing everybody to save money just makes your product weaker which will drive away even more subscribers
This is the answer. Won't happen till ESPN breaks from Disney tho

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Oh I just see the Dan and Stugotz show getting bigger, and them getting spots on ESPN. I am pretty sure they have the largest downloads from their show. Bomani just signed an extension with ESPN, and the two lights got that prime spot which slowed the bleeding on that time slot.

Stugotz is gone I see him taking Greenberg spot

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Their own fault. They could have had Sunday night football but the head of ABC didn't want it because desperate housewives was a hit at the time :mjlol:
They had MNF and didn't want it because the ratings fell off hard and it got in the way of their shows.

ABC really doesn't wanna fukk with sports like that, which is why ESPN has so much access. They're just linked together because of Disney

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Overpay for shytty NFL and outbid yourself for NBA games, brehs.

they were so shook of CBS Sportsnetwork, NBC Sportsnetwork, and Fox Sports network taking NBA, NFL, and college rights that they overbid to keep the programming.

:yeshrug:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They had MNF and didn't want it because the ratings fell off hard and it got in the way of their shows.

ABC really doesn't wanna fukk with sports like that, which is why ESPN has so much access. They're just linked together because of Disney
No, they didn't want it because they had a hit show with housewives. Al Michaels and bill Simmons talked about this. It was idiotic especially since SNF is the biggest show on tv