ESPN Pawg Calls Out Media For Exploiting MLK

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I don't know exactly what her intent was; however, she's is not wrong.

White folks can spew off MLK's message of equality and loving each other while denying the existence of systematic racism, being MAGA supporters, denying the biases of the criminal justice system, but then they'll turn around post MLK quotables.

This White woman isn't wrong on this one even though I'm not sure what her intentions are on this.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know exactly what her intent was; however, she's is not wrong.

White folks can spew off MLK's message of equality and loving each other while denying the existence of systematic racism, being MAGA supporters, denying the biases of the criminal justice system, but then they'll turn around post MLK quotables.

This White woman isn't wrong on this one even though I'm not sure what her intentions are on this.

Thats the problem with white people though.. They made Dr. King "palatable" for their consumption.. I just wonder if they can stomach his "we're coming to get our check" speech? :jbhmm:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
He was one of the most hated men to walk the face of the Earth when he was alive but he is considered a saint when he died.
White folks like the docile Black folks. They still are going to treat us like shyt and call us the n-word behind our back, MLK's message is more in line with how they want be perceived as brothers, sisters, and allies when they are actually not.

The truth be told even Martin had lost faith in White folks by the time he passed away.

Trying to appeal to the conscience of people that don't consider you an equal human being to begin with is slippery slope and set up for frustration and disappoinment.