Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
u meant espn dawg??

that afghan hound lookin tramp

long-hair-dog-breeds-afghan-hound.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My least favorite type of white woman. The try too hard social justice warrior. Anyone else sick of all this "ally" talk by cacs recently? :martin:

Like Malcolm X told that white liberal chick who asked what she could do to help the black liberation movement, the best thing cacs can do is...."stay out of the way".

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
My least favorite type of white woman. The try too hard social justice warrior. Anyone else sick of all this "ally" talk by cacs recently? :martin:

Like Malcolm X told that white liberal chick who asked what she could do to help the black liberation movement, the best thing cacs can do is...."stay out of the way".

Of course they are your least favorite white women, you like your white women to be prepubescent, racist, and call you the N word you sad pathetic clown

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

its always one that will play devils advocate around this time of yr...

in a couple of months she will be a regular host...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are u doing ?
Im not white. Im not aspiring to be black ally, i am black. Nothing in her post relates to me, shes talking to cacs.

But let me answer your question regardless.

I volunteer at the boys and girls club

I used to volunteer at the North Texas Food Bank b4 it closed

I have worked with a group of friends to create a minority college prep program in California that will kick off this year after ovee a full year of planning

I serve on the board of a clean watee company that works for delivering clean water to poor Nigerians

I could go on and on but i think you get the picture.

Now that ive answered your question, what do you do for black people in your community?:ohhh: