ESPN Pawg Calls Out Media For Exploiting MLK

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you like your white women to be racist

I prefer people who are real over fake. Its impossible to grow up in America as any race (but especially white) and not internally accept white supremacy. It took me as a black man years to rid myself of this latent self-hate. So I can only imagine the sort of beliefs white people have about us.

These white social justice warrior liberals are non-racist in the sense of pity toward us than true respect as equals. I don't accept that sort of pity non-racism as a win. Gimme a cac who is a straight up racist over one who pretends to not be racist because of societal pressures.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I prefer people who are real over fake. Its impossible to grow up in America as any race (but especially white) and not internally accept white supremacy. It took me as a black man years to rid myself of this latent self-hate. So I can only imagine the sort of beliefs white people have about us.

These white social justice warrior liberals are non-racist in the sense of pity toward us than true respect as equals. I don't accept that sort of pity non-racism as a win. Gimme a cac who is a straight up racist over one who pretends to not be racist because of societal pressures.

So you like dating a racist white woman, got it :skip:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Twitter was speaking more about Malcolm X today and wondering when his birthday is gonna be celebrated like MLK.