ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Serious Financial Trouble

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care if he's broke, I just want to see him and Floyd put them hands up.

I'd book the fight the day before the SB too or fukk it the day of the SB 2PM

I can see the superbowl only getting 85 or 90 million viewers if they fight during that time. There are still a lot of old heads who watch boxing

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This

And Roach said this like 4-5 years ago too. Pac flies in like 100 people from the Philippines for every fight. Even if he's broke I'm thinkin' that since he's a national hero back home he should be alright even without any money:manny:

When the Money goes so does the crowds, thats what Manny loves, he loves the attention gets from the Pactards he sits and make them watch his shytty movies and all........................Dude is a funny character

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maybe this is why Manny endorses Hennessey and he doesn't even drink :dwillhuh:

:rudy:

I cant imagine the Pacquaio that allegedly drunk himself to hospital with Stomach Ulcers not drinking....................

Now that I think about it Ulcers are usually also problems associated to riod usuage, but nobody calls Manny out on nothing

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Manny Pacquiao lives the same life American rappers/athletes do in terms of spending & "posse supporting"...but it's not a :laugh: or :smh: matter in this case.

Yyr2d2V.png

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Last time they were saying Manny was broke he ended up #2 highest paid athlete on Forbes... regardless any nikka worrying that much about whats in another man wallet is a ho straight up... yea im talking to you TS @Skip b

:cape: :cape: :cape: :cape: :cape:

Last edited by a moderator:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
This is why you gotta respect Money Mayweather. He may be cocky but atleast he's his own man and handles his business unlike Pacman who is getting used and doesn't even realize it

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Last time they were saying Manny was broke he ended up #2 highest paid athlete on Forbes... regardless any nikka worrying that much about whats in another man wallet is a ho straight up... yea im talking to you TS @Skip b

Forbes just goes off of estimates, of the lies Arum give, there is no telling how much Manny truly makes, because he has been hiding his ppv sales. Manny aint fighting in China these days for no reason, they running frantic grasping for straws

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i think the point is that it doesn't matter how much you make if your expenses equal that.

i read the article on espn.com the other day talking about how Manny got all types of people/organizations tugging at him (charities, churches, politics, the "posse", family, etc), and that takes a toll on your pockets no matter what....especially if your money isn't invested properly in terms of savings, growth, etc.