ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Serious Financial Trouble

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I read an article a couple years ago about how manny has all these yes-men around him, and he would basically toss nikkas money for co-signing his foolishness. It related how he would pick up a guitar, start singing, and nikkas would almost come to blows over who could be closest to him to be like "yeah manny, that's what's up".. because if you co sign him enough, Manny might be liable to bless you with some dough. Freddie was trying to put him on game about that for a minute.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny basically fighting on a Zou card, Zou is the attraction, shameful shyt for someone that was just on top of the Mount Rushmore of boxing:snoop:

China is on the up rise and with Manny there it should help the attendance.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He listened to uncle bob :pachaha:

I try to to laugh at anybody facing money hardships but Manny brought this upon himself

mj-laughing.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
i think the point is that it doesn't matter how much you make if your expenses equal that.

i read the article on espn.com the other day talking about how Manny got all types of people/organizations tugging at him (charities, churches, politics, the "posse", family, etc), and that takes a toll on your pockets no matter what....especially if your money isn't invested properly in terms of savings, growth, etc.

I understand what you saying but this dikkhead TS is trying to say that the reason Manny is "allegedly" going broke is because Arum is robbing him of all his money and somehow everything would be different if he accepted $40 million from a $200 million dollar fight... while ignoring that in the very same article their saying Pacquiao has been spending bread on a "Tyson-esque" level... "years of spending like theirs no tomorrow" nikkas ignore all this and choose to just Blame Arum instead

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
China is on the up rise and with Manny there it should help the attendance.

China was gonna sell out regardless and supports Zou fight to the a millionth degree, Manny is simply gonna piggyback off of that to buy Manny some face, along with a Rios KO, Arum is smart enough to know that in the US 90% of people are done with him and refuse to support the smoke and mirrors show

Who in the US will buy the first boxing PPV ever with 2 fighters coming off of losses:stopitslime:

Like I said Manny is a afterthought in this China equation:yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I understand what you saying but this dikkhead TS is trying to say that the reason Manny is "allegedly" going broke is because Arum is robbing him of all his money and somehow everything would be different if he accepted $40 million from a $200 million dollar fight... while ignoring that in the very same article their saying Pacquiao has been spending bread on a "Tyson-esque" level... "years of spending like theirs no tomorrow" nikkas ignore all this and choose to just Blame Arum instead

Having Money dont mean you cant go broke dumbass, if you spend and owe more than you make you go broke, a kindergartener can understand this concept but not your dikkriding ass:pachaha:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China was gonna sell out regardless and supports Zou fight to the a millionth degree, Manny is simply gonna piggyback off of that to buy Manny some face, along with a Rios KO, Arum is smart enough to know that in the US 90% of people are done with him and refuse to support the smoke and mirrors show

Who in the US will buy the first boxing PPV ever with 2 fighters coming off of losses:stopitslime:

Like I said Manny is a afterthought in this China equation:yeshrug:

:manny:
He needed to go back and fight in asia again anyway. Boxing is a global sport and I hate it when fighters don't travel, but that must just be me

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Having Money dont mean you cant go broke dumbass, if you spend and owe more than you make you go broke, a kindergartener can understand this concept but not your dikkriding ass:pachaha:

the thing is you dont know how much manny is spending, or what he owes... just talking out your ass and making silly assumptions because you heard Manny might be having financial problems...

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I remember some dude came out months ago and said this shyt. And ESPN is reporting it now??? Dude basically said that Manny was in debt and had been loaned money by Bob Arum.

If Floyd didn't smarten up, he'd have ended up like Manny.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the thing is you dont know how much manny is spending, or what he owes... just talking out your ass and making silly assumptions because you heard Manny might be having financial problems...

Like people make silly assumptions Floyd don't want Canelo at 154 without hearing from him first??:smugfavre:

Bu bu bu bu but Floyd sr said it so it must be true:damn:

Floyd sr is a "crack head" N talks outta his ass until its convenient then his word is gospel:dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Like people make silly assumptions Floyd don't want Canelo at 154 without hearing from him first??:smugfavre:

Bu bu bu bu but Floyd sr said it so it must be true:damn:

Floyd sr is a "crack head" N talks outta his ass until its convenient then his word is gospel:dead:
:pachaha:
The bytch aint never fighting Canelo @ 154.. If this is what any of you hoping for, dont bother... you'll only be dissapointed... He aint never fighting Broner or Pacquiao either

you know it and I know it, you're just in denial about your hero