ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Serious Financial Trouble

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
ask Cotto what?? He gave up a guaranteed $13 million purse and an avenged loss to Pacquiao just to fight Floyd for less money... the only difference between Pac and Floyd situation is that Floyd has to foot the bill... in pacs case, Top Rank does all the leg work, Pac just fights and collects his money... There's no reason for Pacquiao to become a promoter

Cotto made the right move. That $13 million was just to get Cotto to sign back Top Rank. What was Cotto's purses before his contract expired? Well below $13 million, not even half I believe. He took the Mayweather fight for $8mil.+PPV rev. and the ability to start his own promotions company.

Doesn't want to promote? Foot the bill? I'll save this for later.

This really doesn't make any sense breh... :pachaha: @ this failed attempt to try to make a point and sound smart... For starters we don't know how much money 50 is making in the fight game so to say hes making more than Pacquiao is just foolish... I seemed to have touched a nerve when I said Sms promotions was biggee than Mayweather promotions.. I was referring to the stock SMS has over MPs, which is the fighters...

How many boxers does Pacquiao have in his stable? How much does he make from Promoting?

I can see you're simple so I'll break it down for you.. I never said 32 million has an expense dummy.. that doesn't even make sense.. i can tell you never took accounting..

But lets say Floyd has $100 million in the bank.. lets take the Cotto fight for instance... if Floyd has to pay $15 million to goldenboy for marketing.. has to pay the guaranteed purse of all the fighters on the card, which was about $10-13 million.. cover the cost of travel, production, bonds, licenses, venue rental, the event itself..... Michal Buffer correct me if im wrong makes $5 million a fight... he's already hit around 30+ million...

So now hes at around $70 million and the fight pulls in about $120 million in revenue

HBO and the cable companies get at least half of that leaving Mayweather with about $60 million... $70 +$60 is $130... so Floyd came up around $30 million, then uncle sam takes his cut leaving him with about a $20 million profit..

$20 million is still a lot of money, but all Pac has to do is fight, let Arum handle the business and promotion and he gets his $20 plus guaranteed purse

See how dumb you look. You did all that explaining just to prove Mayweather makes $20+ million that Pacquiao doesn't see.
Let Arum handle the business? That's his BOSS. He doesn't have a choice.

Since you like accounting, calculate this. If Floyd can guarantee $30+ million before PPV and Pacquiao's guarantee is $20-30 million with PPV, how much do you estimate Arum is getting? :troll:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Cotto made the right move. That $13 million was just to get Cotto to sign back Top Rank. What was Cotto's purses before his contract expired? Well below $13 million, not even half I believe. He took the Mayweather fight for $8mil.+PPV rev. and the ability to start his own promotions company.

Doesn't want to promote? Foot the bill? I'll save this for later.
Cottos purse outside of fighting Pacquiao or Floyd is irrelevant since he's not a draw and cant even get a ppv fight on his own..

How many boxers does Pacquiao have in his stable? How much does he make from Promoting?
Pacquiao is not a boxing promoter.. your arguments are pitiful :skip:

See how dumb you look. You did all that explaining just to prove Mayweather makes $20+ million that Pacquiao doesn't see.
Let Arum handle the business? That's his BOSS. He doesn't have a choice.

Since you like accounting, calculate this. If Floyd can guarantee $30+ million before PPV and Pacquiao's guarantee is $20-30 million with PPV,
how much do you estimate Arum is getting? :troll:

around 20-25%

and Floyds $30 mill is gonna be HEAVILY taxed, unlike Pacquiao

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Cottos purse outside of fighting Pacquiao or Floyd is irrelevant since he's not a draw and cant even get a ppv fight on his own..

Correct me if I am wrong, didnt Cotto/Margarito 2 headline and do 600k ppv? :beli:

While we're at it, you're a bit quiet on Buffers $5million per appearance fee :smugfavre: . . . Moron

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Well lets keep it between Floyd and Pacquiao then. Cotto made $4mil to fight Pacquiao. He made $8mil.+PPV to fight Floyd.

Pacquiao is not a boxing promoter.. your arguments are pitiful :skip:

My argument is Pac has nothing set up on the business side of boxing. You can't argue that.

around 20-25%

and Floyds $30 mill is gonna be HEAVILY taxed, unlike Pacquiao

20%-25% of what? where's your huge breakdown like you did with Floyd.
And Floyd gets taxed regardless, he's American.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:leon:

u fuking serious?

According to our resident retard pulling numbers outta his ass :salute:

But lets say Floyd has $100 million in the bank.. lets take the Cotto fight for instance... if Floyd has to pay $15 million to goldenboy for marketing.. has to pay the guaranteed purse of all the fighters on the card, which was about $10-13 million.. cover the cost of travel, production, bonds, licenses, venue rental, the event itself..... Michal Buffer correct me if im wrong makes $5 million a fight... he's already hit around 30+ million...

In what world is that even realistic? More like 100-200k + expenses for a big fight

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I understand what you saying but this dikkhead TS is trying to say that the reason Manny is "allegedly" going broke is because Arum is robbing him of all his money and somehow everything would be different if he accepted $40 million from a $200 million dollar fight... while ignoring that in the very same article their saying Pacquiao has been spending bread on a "Tyson-esque" level... "years of spending like theirs no tomorrow" nikkas ignore all this and choose to just Blame Arum instead

1 question: could he use that $40 million now?:comeon:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what:
negro please... Lemmie make a thread about Floydie and how he's going out of his way to avoid fighting Canelo refusing to fight him at 154 like a little bytch... watch how fast all the faggit ass Floyd dikk riders swoop in to my thread with a million excuses...

why should Floyd have to move up when he is the draw? If Canello wants the challenge/fight then why doesn't he move down to 147 :comeon: excuse right?

dude a warrior in the ring but a kind heart out the ring unlike may who is exactly the opposite:heh:.

completely false

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
why should Floyd have to move up when he is the draw? If Canello wants the challenge/fight then why doesn't he move down to 147 :comeon: excuse right?

completely false

Because Floydie claims he likes to fight fighters at their comfortable weight. .. like ODLH and Cotto at 154... Now he wont fight Canelo at 154 he has to drop 7lbs

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
While we're at it, you're a bit quiet on Buffers $5million per appearance fee :smugfavre: . . . Moron

Michael Buffer Motivational Speaker Fee | Michael Buffer Appearance | Michael Buffer Booking Agent

Michael Buffer Coming For Pacquiao-Larios Fight - Boxing News

$25,000 in 2006?

However, im not surprised that a clown like you believes theyre paying an announcer $5mil when the rest of the card isnt getting that combined. . .

:skip: :huhldup:

paying Michael Buffer 5 million to announce :dead:

according to this, it states $5MM. could be because he trademarked "let's get ready to rumble"

Michael Buffer Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

but the last I heard report (late 2000's), he was getting minimum of 250K to 1MM per appearance. he might be getting royalties elsewhere for the catchphrase

either way, he gets paid an ungodly amount to announce a fight but nobody really knows I guess