ESPN Sources: The Phoenix Suns dismissed coach Frank Vogel

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
True, Ishbia is a knucklehead but I think that team might have plateaued

PG3 was an old man and can't play starter's minutes anymore

Keeping the core of Booker/Johnson/Ayton/Bridges probably makes them a bit more nimble but I don't see a move that makes them a champion.

I agree they plateaued but if they still had Ayton Johnson and Bridges they could be in a better position cuz they are good trade assets

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Owner is a complete fukking idiot
Hasn't even been there 2 full years and has already fired 2 coaches and completely crippled pretty much all future assets they had just to barely avoid the play Imao

These new owners come in right away thinking they can win their way.

Ishbia took over his dad's company. Ain't like he built something from scratch

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Run it back with the Lakers

Time to reignite that Mickey Mouse magic

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Durant literally ruined 3 championship contenders by his presence

okc was right there (bounced)

BK was his most egregious. They had the pieces and traded them away because he wanted harden and Deandre

phx future looked bright as hell 2 years ago. Now they have the worst future than any team

dude is a drag. Thank god the warriors won again in 2022. so He can’t even have that ace in hole anymore

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm officially at the point where I'm tired of Lebron KD and stars from this era having all this input in roster construction where they choose to play and when the team they put together is trash they fire the coach
The coach losses their job but still gets paid. The star takes the blame. Inept owners and GMs :whistle: on their way to another fukk up after stopping at the bank. Stuff like this doesnt happen on well run orgs but yall keep blaming stars for doing what they are allowed to do. Who wouldnt do the shyt if they could?