Ethically non monogamous relationships and why are men falling for it?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Most women aren't that promiscuous breh. If anything they'll let an ex smash from time to time but they ain't fukking new nikkas like that. Now actual hoes are an exception to the rule but thecoli seems to have the impression most women are hoes which kind of tells me the type of women most of thecoli has to settle for.

I'm not talking about all women though. I'm talking those that bring up having an open marriage.

Those women WILL get matches. Hell, they probably got several dudes at work wanting to smash. The second you agree to an open marriage will be the same night she fukking another dude she already had her eyes on.

Any man that's OK with open marriage is weak. The Kings, Pharoahs, and Emperors back in the day will laugh at a broad for even suggesting a thing.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm not talking about all women though. I'm talking those that bring up having an open marriage.

Those women WILL get matches. Hell, they probably got several dudes at work wanting to smash. The second you agree to an open marriage will be the same night she fukking another dude she already had her eyes on.

Any man that's OK with open marriage is weak. The Kings, Pharoahs, and Emperors back in the day will laugh at a broad for even suggesting a thing.

The point some of you are missing is when it comes to most women they aren't smashing just because a dude wants to smash. I've never been in an open marriage but I've done an open relationship and made friends with a number of others in the lifestyle as well and the women were not getting down like that. It's really hard for me to understand why y'all project women as such.

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
The point some of you are missing is when it comes to most women they aren't smashing just because a dude wants to smash. I've never been in an open marriage but I've done an open relationship and made friends with a number of others in the lifestyle as well and the women were not getting down like that. It's really hard for me to understand why y'all project women as such.

Usually it's young and/or inexperienced men who haven't yet realized women and men don't think alike.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Breh I don't understand what you're talking about. You keep bringing up how woman won't smash a man just because he wants to smash. That isn't what I'm getting whatsoever, that's the not point I'm trying to get across.

The point is, A married woman that suggests an open marriage already has somebody in mind she wants to have sex with. Otherwise why would she ask for an open relationship? Why else would a woman ask for an open relationship?:skip:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Breh I don't understand what you're talking about. You keep bringing up how woman won't smash a man just because he wants to smash. That isn't what I'm getting whatsoever, that's the not point I'm trying to get across.

The point is, A married woman that suggests an open marriage already has somebody in mind she wants to have sex with. Otherwise why would she ask for an open relationship? Why else would a woman ask for an open relationship?:skip:

1. the entire point of being “open” is to have sex with others.

2. Women in the position you just described just cheat, they don’t use an open relationship as cover because there is a lot more that comes with that.

3. you have no clue how an open relationship works.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I see it a lot now and you’re not going to have an honest conversation about this with Coli dudes because these dudes try to actike they effortlessly pull b*tches. You’re right, the dudes that agree to this are fukking cucks because men can’t go out here and get sex as easily as their woman. They go for it because if they don’t, they will lose access to the b*tch because then she will simply leave and do her.
ehhh I disagree. A lot of times it’s the men proposition this kinda relationship and not the other way around, cause they have to turn down p*ssy constantly

and you might love someone and don’t wanna fukk them any more.

if y’all been living together 20 years, built a life together ect but y’all just don’t sexually attract each other no more what’s the issue. Sex isn’t the end all, be all.

Obviously having a kid is off limits on both sides and if it happens y’all just end y’all relationship lol

both sides agree to never bring anyone to the house ect

I’m not in one but I can easy she how it works. Some women not even into sex at all, but some man loves them and puts up with it. Instead they can have that connection and he can get his rocks offs somewhere else would be much easier

That’s why I had no issue with will and Jada shyt

A lot of y’all dudes whole mission on relationships is to lock down p*ssy, as I age, that shyt sounds like as fukk

I run into bytches who wanna fukk me daily, I don’t act on it cause I’m in a relationship where I’m still sexually attracted to my partner

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denver is known for this.....I gotta few shawties on the roster married or in committed relationships that I can smash them or their homegirls when I want