Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I mean you have to pick your poison. A freer but more unstable and wayy more corruption with a system like Kenya Vs stable and more organised (way less corrupt) but way more repressive/authoritarian system like Ethiopia.

Traditionally countries have tended to be authoritarian when in development stage before granting people freedom down the line (e.g European states where power from monarchs decreased...China today...South Korea initially...all authoritarian). I think it's the simple fact that dictators can get shyt done without all the debating (and selfish partisan interests creeping in).

However the question is, would I as citizen like to live in Kenya or Ethiopia? I would have to say Kenya simply because I value my freedom.

Ethiopian govt needs to fall back with the heavy handed approach to things. Unfortunately a long history of imperialism means that's all Ethiopians know.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
No never encountered one? Never heard of Somalinet?

Lol you remember that clown from nairaland who was always calling bantus "monkeys"

I wouldn't take that place too seriously. It's a haven for trolls. They say WAY worse things about other Somalis :wow:

There's a reason why most Somalis don't post on there.