ETrade, Schwab, or TD Ameritrade?

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
which site would be the best if you don't have a lot of $ to play with but still want to start up a small stock portfolio? or is it not even worth it with fees and stuff? I can probably afford to dump like $100 a week maybe $200 some weeks into stocks. even if I'm getting fractions a share of blue chip stocks I feel like it's better to put that money into something instead of my low interest savings, or spending it on bullshyt. been buying like $25-50 a week in cryptos too

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
which site would be the best if you don't have a lot of $ to play with but still want to start up a small stock portfolio? or is it not even worth it with fees and stuff? I can probably afford to dump like $100 a week maybe $200 some weeks into stocks. even if I'm getting fractions a share of blue chip stocks I feel like it's better to put that money into something instead of my low interest savings, or spending it on bullshyt. been buying like $25-50 a week in cryptos too
I have never used robinhood but it doesn't have any fees...I don't think. But it's only on mobile devices.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What do y'all think about Ariel Investments? They caught my interest because they're black-owned.

Interesting story about them. My pops worked there in the early 90's to early 00's. The lady that's like #2 is married to George Lucas. I have a sizeable amount invested in their mutual fund.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
wildcats nation

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How much does TD charge to purchase stock I cant seem to figure it out.

EDIT: Found the price I'm dumb as hell lmao
It should be 6.95 per trade now. It came down from 9.95 not too long ago when other brokers lowered their fees. I opened an account and a branch gave me a courtesy call :smugbiden:. I still haven't figured out how to link my checking account tho:skip:. Been about a year now.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with robinhood, stash and other free apps, you have a bit of a delay, like days to even a week for your trade to go through.
What trade takes a week to complete? I call bs on this claim, granted I have had stop losses that took 15-20-30 minutes late to process but that’s the extent of any delay I’ve experienced with RH. You must work at TD making these false claims :hhh:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
It should be 6.95 per trade now. It came down from 9.95 not too long ago when other brokers lowered their fees. I opened an account and a branch gave me a courtesy call :smugbiden:. I still haven't figured out how to link my checking account tho:skip:. Been about a year now.

Try again lol that website confusing as fukk so much shyt to click on lmao.