European Union Leaders Shocked as Trump slams NATO and EU, raising fears

keepemup

Banned
Daps
...of Transatlantic split.

BRUSSELS — European leaders said Monday that they may have to stand alone without the United States once Donald Trump comes to office, raising the prospect of an unprecedented breach in transatlantic relations following Trump’s comments that the European Union is bound for breakup and NATO is obsolete.

Trump said in a weekend interview with the Times of London and Germany’s Bild newspaper that the 28-nation European Union was a vehicle for German interests and said that he was indifferent to its fate. He also said he was committed to European defense even as he expressed skepticism about NATO’s current configuration.

It's finally happening

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It feels like the closer we get to January 20th ....the slower time moves.

DJ Trump has put the instrumentals on so many sectors domestically and globally, with just rhetoric....:wow:

It's all rhetoric until he is actually in the office though.

I was at BHO's 1st inauguration. I drove early from Bmore about 4 am, parked near my old apartment building in Edgewood, walked a few miles to the Capitol. I heard BHO say on the loudspeaker he would respect the Constitution in his speech. In 8 years he has done everything to trash the document, no better, maybe worse in some ways than Dubya. So it's all rhetoric, until he actually starts shaping policy. :francis:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:troll: Other governments slowly but surely not fukking with America but he citizens think shyt going to change for the better or politicians tell the truth.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
This :larry:can't be serious.

He thinks he's playing a video game :what:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This could very well be the first step to reducing America's position as the hegemonic global police-force, freeing up huge amounts of money to put towards domestic problems.

:irantrump:
:usure:
He also said he was committed to European defense even as he expressed skepticism about NATO’s current configuration.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Baby steps. I see no reason to cape for NATO. Let the military industrial complex play chicken with Russia, that shyt don't pay me :francis:
Do you know NOTHING about strategic leverage?

Yeah, this is the reason you have a lot of nice shyt right now

Repelling Russia is a matter of life, or death.