European Union Leaders Shocked as Trump slams NATO and EU, raising fears

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:sas2: Technically Crimea would be more like Alaska than Texas

You should ask these clowns if Alaska was like 80% ethnic Canadian...and they spoke nothing but Canadian if they voted overwhelmingly to rejoin Canada what would be the point of stopping them?
would it even be worth it ?

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
And yet Trump wants to expand the already bloated military budget.
Donald Trump Meets Boeing and Lockheed Martin CEOs to Negotiate Defense-Spending Costs

President-elect Donald Trump is becoming the negotiator in chief.

The celerity businessman turned politician held meetings Wednesday with generals, military procurers and two of the largest defense contractors in an effort to control costs in the massive Pentagon budget, Trump said Wednesday. The conversations followed tweets from the President-elect objecting to the price of a new Air Force One replacement and the estimated $1.5 trillion F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program.
Eight generals and admirals, and the Pentagon’s top civilian procurer met with Trump for more than two hours Wednesday to discuss ongoing and future defense contracts. Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson and Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg also met with Trump.

“Trying to bring costs down — costs,” Trump told reporters after the meetings. “Primarily the F-35, trying to get the costs down. A program that is very, very expensive.”

The meetings at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Fla., were not advised in advance by Trump’s team, which said he was only involved to be in “internal staff meetings” Wednesday.

Trump indicated that he has not yet secured cost concessions from Hewson. “We’re just beginning, it’s a dance,” Trump said. “It’s a little bit of a dance. But we’re going to get the costs down and we’re going to get it done beautifully.”
“We’re going to get it done for less than that, and we’re committed to working together to make sure that happens,” Muilenburg told reporters. The new plane will almost certainly not be ready for Trump to fly unless he wins a second term. “We haven’t actually started the build of the airplane yet, but once we finalize the requirements and make sure that it’s affordable we’ll launch on building the aircraft,” Muilenburg said. “We’ve got a hot production line and we’re ready to go.”

Trump added later, “I think we’re looking to cut a tremendous amount of money off the program.”

:DonSAS:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This could very well be the first step to reducing America's position as the hegemonic global police-force, freeing up huge amounts of money to put towards domestic problems.

:irantrump:

Any potential money will be going somewhere, where it won't be going is domestic problems :demonbey:

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
...and what???

Do we give Texas back too? or Alaska?

the fukk are you smoking?

Who fukking cares?

Russia literally invaded their neighbor. Period. Miss me with all that ethnic enclave bullshyt.
Who is asking for Texas or Alaska back? Russia has shown no interest in Alaska, there's probably a tiny % of ethnic Russians/east asians there anyway, it's not leaving us.

Crimea is Russia, it's always been Russia outside of a short period where for symbolic/geographic reasons it was in Ukraine. It's not comparable

:stopitslime:Prior to that, Russians moved in after the Soviets deliberately starved the local population in the Holodomor.
It's been dominated by Russians and Tatars until the last 60-70 years, ethnic Ukrainians have never been a majority since they recorded demographics there.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
EU: "We're not going to contribute to NATO like we're mandated too, and make America pay for our defense."

Trump: "We're going to stop funding NATO."

Also EU: :whoa::sadcam:

I think NATO should be kept, but I really don't want to hear the Europeans' whining on this. They brought this upon all of us.

The EU should not exist, but they have a right to have it if the countries want it.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EU: "We're not going to contribute to NATO like we're mandated too, and make America pay for our defense."

I think NATO should be kept, but I really don't want to hear the Europeans' whining on this. They brought this upon all of us.

The EU should not exist, but they have a right to have it if the countries want it.

wasn't this proven untrue a while ago?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Get rid of that.. and all those old euro blood rivalries come back :skip: