Evander Holyfield says Bowe and Tyson were afraid of Lennox Lewis

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Bowe wasn't afraid of Lennox. The fight didn't happen because Bow (led by his manager Rock Newman) refused to do business with the WBC and Don King. Bowe was willing to fight Lennox when the WBC wasn't involved and the fight would have happened if Lewis didn't get knocked on his ass by McCall

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It is a damn shame that Bowe-Tyson, Lewis-Bowe, or Tyson-Lewis (when Tyson was closer to his prime). I do remember back then it seemed nobody wanted shyt to do with Lennox at all though.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
It is a damn shame that Bowe-Tyson, Lewis-Bowe, or Tyson-Lewis (when Tyson was closer to his prime). I do remember back then it seemed nobody wanted shyt to do with Lennox at all though.
Bowe and Tyson never would have happened. Tyson said himself he never would have fought Bowe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lennox always seemed like an a$$hole to me, maybe its just his british accent
the bowe holyfield trilogy was good stuff tho, which the HW division had some of that action now

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I think it was when he KO'ed Razor Ruddock, who was legitimately dangerous, so effortlessly that he was avoided..i actually liked Lennox in his early years...dude was wild but displayed more of a killer instinct....Bowe-Lewis would have sold on PPV easily..they stayed talking about each other back then..but after he was one punched ko'ed by McCall and lost that WBC title bowe threw in the trash he had to go back to the drawing board..which gave alot of the top heavies a way out from actually having to face him

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyson wasn't scared of Lewis, he offered him 15mil which Lewis turned down before step aside money was even offered, Lewis just preferred to do most his fighting in court, same dude who even went as far to sue a fat crack head Tyson for a rematch after already beating him