Evander Holyfield says Bowe and Tyson were afraid of Lennox Lewis

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
u think arum would do bussiness with may?
Of course he would

This Pics was in the midst of the Pacquaio Mayweather fiasco

Floyd%20and%20bobx-large.jpg

IF Arum decided to work with Oscar again after their fall out, he'll work with Floyd again who he had a better relationship with. Pac and May not fighting has a lot to do with Roach taking 10% and Arum getting 27% of Manny's purse, Manny with his ego couldnt sit back and allow Floyd to make over 100 million when he probably make his usual pay( when he was prime top p4p), 37% out of 50 leaves 13% for Manny which is pennies, not to mention taxes and such. The fight not happening is a Manny issue and not a Arum one, the Mayweathers and Arum have genuine love and respect still although they may engage in shyt talk

Floyd try to tell people even this year for the fight to happen though Manny has to leave Arum, and possible join with him, so the money could be in house, and Manny could eat like he is supposed to. Had they fought Arum would make 3 times as much as Manny, and Roach bank would be right near Manny's also

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't tell me that Riddikk Bowe was afraid of Lennox Lewis...the frequency with which you dudes are quick to question a pro fighter's heart is astounding.
Rock Newman made the decision that Bow would not fight Lewis because Rock was a dikk. The Lennox Lewis at that stage of his career was more than likely going to get worked over by Bowe anyway. The best thing that ever happened to Lennox was being dismissed by Tyson and Bowe back then because that Lennox Lewis was nowhere near the dominant Lewis that he became once he hired Manny Steward and developed a fighting style that made him almost unbeatable.

Exactly it, Lewis was a non draw then and for bowe/tyson it was more about high risk low reward or how much money could be made and no one was checking for lewis, even after he beat a already broken rudduck

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said it yourself pre prison the big guys took him to distance, in ugly mauling fights thats my point, the bigger guys could lean there weight on him and weather the early storm and survive.........
Every guy tyson fought was bigger than him during his rise and reign, and he worked them..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Every guy tyson fought was bigger than him during his rise and reign, and he worked them..

the only fighters that used their size to try to nullify Tyson was ferguson who still got fukked up and originally DQ'ed for holding and non fighting but was changed to a TKO and bonecrusher who was scared shytless and fought like ruiz until the last round where he finally figured out "hey if i hit mike i can actually stun him":ohhh:..other big fighters he fought just got fukked up in general or stayed away from that nikka and didnt engage..they didn't want to feel them rapid fire combinations

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only fighters that used their size to try to nullify Tyson was ferguson who still got fukked up and originally DQ'ed for holding and non fighting but was changed to a TKO and bonecrusher who was scared shytless and fought like ruiz until the last round where he finally figured out "hey if i hit mike i can actually stun him":ohhh:..other big fighters he fought just got fukked up in general or stayed away from that nikka and didnt engage..they didn't want to feel them rapid fire combinations
all truth, just to add even surviving was seen as a positive for them, his hype was real and well deserved until post prison.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mike tyson had his demons and vices but for the significant part of his career mainly the pre prison career he was the real deal..he unified the belts and ruled the division in the late 80s...fast explosive heavyweight with knockout power in both hands..they don't come along everyday in the heavyweight division

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he would

This Pics was in the midst of the Pacquaio Mayweather fiasco

Floyd%20and%20bobx-large.jpg

IF Arum decided to work with Oscar again after their fall out, he'll work with Floyd again who he had a better relationship with. Pac and May not fighting has a lot to do with Roach taking 10% and Arum getting 27% of Manny's purse, Manny with his ego couldnt sit back and allow Floyd to make over 100 million when he probably make his usual pay( when he was prime top p4p), 37% out of 50 leaves 13% for Manny which is pennies, not to mention taxes and such. The fight not happening is a Manny issue and not a Arum one, the Mayweathers and Arum have genuine love and respect still although they may engage in shyt talk

Floyd try to tell people even this year for the fight to happen though Manny has to leave Arum, and possible join with him, so the money could be in house, and Manny could eat like he is supposed to. Had they fought Arum would make 3 times as much as Manny, and Roach bank would be right near Manny's also

U on crack if you think mayweather and bob arum dont hate eachothers guts
Arum stole millions from him and said he would never a super star.
He also started that whole floyd is scared shyt (all da fighters he was shook of just happened to b arum fighters)
Arum sued him for that pacquaio hgh shyt
Arum is pullin on the strings
Pacquaio is a good fighter but hes a damn ass with business. He just does and says whatever arum tells him to do
U really think it dont burn arum to see floyd leave his company and then go on to become the richest/most famous boxer in da world?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
U on crack if you think mayweather and bob arum dont hate eachothers guts
Arum stole millions from him and said he would never a super star.
He also started that whole floyd is scared shyt (all da fighters he was shook of just happened to b arum fighters)
Arum sued him for that pacquaio hgh shyt
Arum is pullin on the strings
Pacquaio is a good fighter but hes a damn ass with business. He just does and says whatever arum tells him to do
U really think it dont burn arum to see floyd leave his company and then go on to become the richest/most famous boxer in da world?
You dont think Arum would work with the highest selling ppv artist of all time, Arum only hates May because he aint believe him and basically let him walk away.....

Now the Arum ODH beef is real and they worked together after ODH left and returned then left again, they also later conspired to make Manny a star and nemesis for Floyd by ODH who choosing to fight Manny who was partially his fighter at the time. Why for OScar but not Floyd, OScar did try to steal Manny pacquaio his prized possession

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont think Arum would work with the highest selling ppv artist of all time, Arum only hates May because he aint believe him and basically let him walk away.....

Now the Arum ODH beef is real and they worked together after ODH left and returned then left again, they also later conspired to make Manny a star and nemesis for Floyd by ODH who choosing to fight Manny who was partially his fighter at the time. Why for OScar but not Floyd, OScar did try to steal Manny pacquaio his prized possession
Floyd hates arum more than oscar hates arum
He owes floyd millions
Unless arum bows down, he aint doin business with him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd hates arum more than oscar hates arum
He owes floyd millions
Unless arum bows down, he aint doin business with him
You think Arum dont owe Oscar millions, and you think Floyd or Oscar is concerned about a measly couple million, thats back pack money for Floyd. Yalll find any reason to hate, when there are pictures and videos very recent of the Mayweathers and Arum being friendly and civil, I dont even know who's dikk to tell you to hop off:mindblown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:snoop: jesus Christ @seemorecizzy @Skip b this is not a Floyd/Manny thread..we have enough of that bullshyt in The Ring already..the thread title is "Evander Holyfield says Bowe and Tyson were afraid of Lennox Lewis"
It happened so fukking what Tyson was busy fighting fixed matches vs bums under king, and Bowe threw his title in the trash downright terrified of Lewis, you really want a 20 page thread on this......................

If nikkas hop off my dikk and stop quoting me it'll would be no problems:birdman:

You think Arum dont owe Oscar millions, and you think Floyd or Oscar is concerned about a measly couple million, thats back pack money for Floyd. Yalll find any reason to hate, when there are pictures and videos very recent of the Mayweathers and Arum being friendly and civil, I dont even know who's dikk to tell you to hop off:mindblown:
I crack myself up

mj-laughing.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Skip b lets see posts about Bowe, Tyson, Lewis, or Holyfield..you know the names of the 4 fighters in the topic are far more interesting than your usual everyday one track mostly inaccurate rambling posts about fukking Floyd Mayweather, Floyd haters :shaq2:, or Manny Pacquiao..esp where it doesn't concern them

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@Skip b lets see posts about Bowe, Tyson, Lewis, or Holyfield..you know the names of the 4 fighters in the topic are far more interesting than your usual everyday one track mostly inaccurate rambling posts about fukking Floyd Mayweather, Floyd haters :shaq2:, or Manny Pacquiao..esp where it doesn't concern them
nikka this thread has been drawn out far enough, Bowe ducked Lewis, and so did a Prime Tyson who got worked in sparring by Young Lewis fought, tyson had matches where King could pull the strings in the background

Like I said Tyson was overrated as fukk in only fought one person of substance in his prime a past prime Holmes and maybe spinks, he didnt even want to fight a passed it Foreman

Evan fields one of my favs gets zero respect from me whatsoever, not worth a complete sentence, he speaks truth on this subject.................

Bowe another overrated fighter, had a few wars with Evans and Golata, but I cant give him the props he deserve after displaying some of the most bytchmade displays in boxing history, how is some people actually defending a man that threw his title in the trash on national tv, saying he wont fight lennox.

Niggs need to miss me with this prime Tyson mess, Lets not pretend that Lewis wasnt heavier and past his best days also when he mopped the floor with Tyson......

Haters gotta hate Lewis though like May is getting slighted, aside from Foreman LL clearly has shown he was the GOAT heavy, but constantly gets slighted for what and to think a Flabby version nearly ended the career of the most dominant heavy of the next generation, and possible one of the most dominant heavies of all time

Last edited: