Evangelical Christians are beginning to complain that Jesus is too weak, woke, and liberal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: look at you here...being all studious

the mistake of ALL christian interpretations of Isaiah 53

Isaiah 53:1-2

but on the contrary, if you understand the name of Isaiah (YHWH is Salvation) and the manner in which Jews understand the text (the small world is more powerful than the large) you will understand that some letters are not just "simples" @Koichos

Yodh is a unique letter in the hebrew alphabet

both its value and position are the same...

the only other letter which contains one and zero is Qoph :jbhmm: but its position is 19...but still 10 times 10 or 10 squared means it too is significant
e-honda.gif

With all due respect this doesn’t have anything to do with what I said, as well as what you’re proposing is pure speculation.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
With all due respect this doesn’t have anything to do with what I said, as well as what you’re proposing is pure speculation.
to you its speculation, to me its the actual truth

Matthew 5:18
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"Not one Yodh, or a Qotz of a Yodh will pass til all be fulfilled"

with all due respect, are you the christian or jew? :mjgrin:

the two lands :wow:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Sounds like a job for... Ned Flanders in a red rag:
3d0564ec17d039076264aebae60bd19e.jpg

Which, ironically, is far closer to the truth than the meek and mild image they portray as ya man was literally flipping the tables and dropping disses to the the Pharisees as staff, strong arm team and money changing crew. And if you wanna be down with the Pharisees then heck, diddly darn you too!

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Sounds like a job for... Ned Flanders in a red rag:
3d0564ec17d039076264aebae60bd19e.jpg

Which, ironically, is far closer to the truth than the meek and mild image they portray as ya man was literally flipping the tables and dropping disses to the the Pharisees as staff, strong arm team and money changing crew. And if you wanna be down with the Pharisees then heck, diddly darn you too!
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:dont turn my sig into an idol

you underestimate the meek and mild. Wildly unimaginable power is there and you just havent discerned that its a weapon yet.

Luke 22:19-20
19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Genesis 14:18-20

18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

The food of Abraham should not be underestimated...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
wait forever brehs :mjlol:

Genesis 49:3-4
3 Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:

4 Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.

this is a situation where "early worm gets the bird"

and the second worm is struggling to find dirt :whoa:

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Im not trying to bash your religion bruh but what’s your response when someone says Christianity was forced on most slaves?

Did you not see my response in the this and the other thread talking about Roman Catholicism and their involvement in bringing slaves to America?

Brehs have to start to understand the Roman Catholic Church was a major factor behind bringing slaves to America.

The Roman Catholic Church is not Christian. It's a pagan institution disguised as Christian. They use Christian names to hide themselves.

Take a look at the countries that had slave operations. Most of them were and are majority Roman Catholic.

People have been causing destruction in the name of Christianity.
The Roman Catholic Church is at the forefront.

Even today you have New Age adherents opening churches in the name of Christianity. In reality they are worshipping Satan and leading people astray and a lot of their leaders know it.

That's why it's most important for people to read/study the Bible for themselves. There's too many deceivers out here.

A lot of these churches are more about the money than they are about teaching what's in the Bible. They preach a feel good gospel, a prosperity gospel, a lie.

That's why GOD said if HE didn't shorten the days in the end times, the very elect would be deceived. It's sadistic, it's pervasive, and that's what enemy spirits do. They lead people astray.

GOD told us not to sin, and this is what sin brings. You open yourself up to be deceived. And mankind has been deceived.

It ain't just the Roman Catholic Church now because a lot of other "churches" have become practicers of the occult.

But this is the origins. This world isn't perfect. I don't know why you would expect it. That's why GOD is in the process of fixing it.

Everybody is going to face the fact that our sin messed this planet up.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Did you not see my response in the this and the other thread talking about Roman Catholicism and their involvement in bringing slaves to America?

It ain't just the Roman Catholic Church now because a lot of other "churches" have become practicers of the occult.

But this is the origins. This world isn't perfect. I don't know why you would expect it. That's why GOD is in the process of fixing it.

Everybody is going to face the fact that our sin messed this planet up.

The 27th Psalm of David, King of Israel

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
to you its speculation, to me its the actual truth

Matthew 5:18

"Not one Yodh, or a Qotz of a Yodh will pass til all be fulfilled"

with all due respect, are you the christian or jew? :mjgrin:

the two lands :wow:

At this point I’m neither. I’ve read quite a bit of the Bible, word for word, and I’m not one for making excuses for what’s within. It’s horrible what YHWH has done to both non Israelites and Israelites. Reading the Bible makes me question why anyone would want to follow YHWH at all, is it out of fear or an actual desire?

Christianity is an attempt at softening how violent, and unforgiving YHWH has acted in the past. His actions are inexcusable, if he wants to be seen as a kind and just god.