Evangelical Christians are beginning to complain that Jesus is too weak, woke, and liberal.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Brother most people are not going to turn away from their sin. You can talk until you expire and that fact won't change.

The Truth is always going to be the Truth. Yeshua is sitting at the Right Hand of the Father and getting ready to come back to set up The Kingdom. There is no confusion.
the kingdom is already setup....

are you sure you arent confused?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
the kingdom is already setup....

are you sure you arent confused?

No, The Kingdom is yet to come

I guess this is what you were looking for.

2 Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No, The Kingdom is yet to come

I guess this is what you were looking for.

2 Corinthians 4:4
are you suuuure you arent confused? :skip:

if you disbelieve Genesis 1. Whats the point in believing any of it.

You need to remember they are letters of Paul towards greek churches who are "adopting" christianity. Not jews being converted to christianity.

It was greeks who created demonic/satanic theology in the first place as I've linked in other threads

Jeremiah 17:5
5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

Isaiah 44:20-25
20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.

24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
are you suuuure you arent confused? :skip:

if you disbelieve Genesis 1. Whats the point in believing any of it.

You need to remember they are letters of Paul towards greek churches who are "adopting" christianity. Not jews being converted to christianity.

It was greeks who created demonic/satanic theology in the first place as I've linked in other threads

Jeremiah 17:5

Isaiah 44:20-25

Breh, you're just trying to cause confusion. Please stop.

I've been clear on my answers.

And the idea of Satan, demons is from way before the Greek Empire. The Amorites were worshippers of demons when the Jews were in slavery in Egypt.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh, you're just trying to cause confusion. Please stop.

I've been clear on my answers.

And the idea of Satan, demons is from way before the Greek Empire.
actually the idea of demons IS pagan. So your fear of them is what troubles me.

Why believe in the God of Israel who has fashioned all there is and ever will be and subdues the heathen yet fear the writings of people who do not understand the God of Israel?

and this coming from me who is Greek orthodox???!?!?!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
actually the idea of demons IS pagan. So your fear of them is what troubles me.

Why believe in the God of Israel who has fashioned all there is and ever will be and subdues the heathen yet fear the writings of people who do not understand the God of Israel?

and this coming from me who is Greek orthodox???!?!?!

I have no fear of anything demonic.

The Lord fights my battles, as He does with all believers.

What did Jesus cast out of the demoniac?

Luke 8:36-39

36 Those who had seen it told them how the one who had been possessed by demons had been healed.

37 Then the whole throng of people of the surrounding region of the Gerasenes[f] asked Jesus[g] to leave them, for they were seized with great fear. So he got into the boat and returned.

38 The man from whom the demons had gone out begged that he might be with him, but Jesus[h] sent him away, saying,

39 “Return to your home, and declare how much God has done for you.” So he went away, proclaiming throughout the city how much Jesus had done for him

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Ghost Utmost in case you think im playing (because I dont think egyptians really play like that tbh)
alien-ellen-ripley.gif

them boys became host to something they dont know or understand

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@JoelB now by comparison, my name Nyusersatet Khnumhotep cannot be taken into captivity as the roman pharoahs were :banderas:

"Possessed by the Strength of Womans Water the Creator is Satisfied"

if woman was an endless looping fractal, i'll always find my way to a womb

dexter-dexters-lab.gif

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:

So you think one man entered a room full of people making money, disrupted their while operation, kicked them out....and there was no violence, just stern words.

Ok man, you got it. Go press a room full of grown men and let us know how it turns out for you

Fred.
Just to confirm, you're making this scenario up in your mind. The scriptures never say he hit anyone right?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS