Evangelical Christians are beginning to complain that Jesus is too weak, woke, and liberal.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

What kinda future is this tho

Isaiah 14​

14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

ric-flair-figure4leg-lock.gif

Isaiah 42:10-12
10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

12 Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Coli ashreah pole worshiping demons out in full force. Descendants of ba'al worshippers.

God always wins. When you draw your last breath

leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay

the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Isaiah 42 is beautiful...let's start from the top tho....I wanna know what happens before the people sang :wow:

42 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

kurt-angle-ankle-lock.gif

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Isaiah 42 is beautiful...let's start from the top tho....I wanna know what happens before the people sang :wow:

42 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

kurt-angle-ankle-lock.gif
Genesis 41:25
25 And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do.
giphy.gif

Genesis 49:8-12
8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
Gods judgment on black people...graded on a curve? :leon:
giphy.gif

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Basically

The majority of people use religion as a vehicle for cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias. That's why it's so powerful

It allows you to play both sides of an argument based on whichever is convenient at the moment
I'm an agnostic deist now, but this used to kill me when I'd see this happen in real time around church peeps. If you drop a "God told me" before whatever you're about to say, ppl can't question it. You can really use it to justify whatever you want. Can range from anything like a breakup or choosing a job offer to straight-up starting your own cult.

God becomes a proxy for your desires, and if you're called out just claim "touch not God's anointed". :francis:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm an agnostic deist now, but this used to kill me when I'd see this happen in real time around church peeps. If you drop a "God told me" before whatever you're about to say, ppl can't question it. You can really use it to justify whatever you want. Can range from anything like a breakup or choosing a job offer to straight-up starting your own cult.

God becomes a proxy for your desires, and if you're called out just claim "touch not God's anointed". :francis:
that can work in both directions though

As God says to not take his name in vain. So calling on him should be done out of real need.

Matthew 6:7-9
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It really is a brilliant tool.

No wonder it's endured for centuries and been the foundation of abhorrent, as well as inspiring, behavior

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that can work in both directions though

As God says to not take his name in vain. So calling on him should be done out of real need.

Matthew 6:7-9
The definition of what is vain is at the discretion of the person tho

Nikkas thank God for winning football games, that could very reasonably interpreted as vain

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where did you read that in my comment? :comeon:

IJS I want you to understand they use the bible as a weapon to do what they want...:manny: Talking about true christians they havent cared about the tenants of their religion for 400 years plus here in this country...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The definition of what is vain is at the discretion of the person tho

Nikkas thank God for winning football games, that could very reasonably interpreted as vain
thats why we are to trust in God's judgments before our own (thus bibles/tanakh/qurans etc)

as far as thanking God...in theory there is nothing you shouldnt thank God for...

Tair

Superstar
Daps
IJS I want you to understand they use the bible as a weapon to do what they want...:manny: Talking about true christians they havent cared about the tenants of their religion for 400 years plus here in this country...

They aren't true Christians if they don't care about its tenants.

A true Christian follows the teachings of Jesus Christ who is the word of G-d.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
They been hiding their Viking shyt under Christianity

First it was Deus(Zeus, dius pater[anglicized as Jupiter]), now it’s the German word for Odin.

They syncretized two deities into their God

YHWH is not the person they worship

You seeing with discernment :myman: