Evangelical Christians are beginning to complain that Jesus is too weak, woke, and liberal.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
They can get grafted in tho.
Yeah, in subjection as servants. Tail becomes the head, head becomes the tail sort of thing.

That whole gentile bent is a dicey one. It doesn't mean what alot of people have been indoctrinated to believe it does

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My belief comes from scripture breh breh
If thats the case. I would pass this along to you to consider...and contemplate origins

more than one jewish source insinuated that Pharaoh was a dwarf in reality :leon:

Pepi-II-Neferkare-e1657175343526.jpg

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You seeing with discernment :myman:
I also noticed that they sometimes will call everything eastern pagan and demonic but not the Viking shyt they do.

Seen Islamic explorers describe Vikings doing sex rituals involving sacrificing slaves but they keep trying to push Viking shows with no pushback :mjpls:

The crusades were basically Viking raids disguised as Christianity.

The Bible said Deus in it before it said that German word for Odin(God). They’ve been trying to take the eastern and Asiatic elements out of the religion on purpose too

Only thing I like out of Western based Christianity is gospel

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
IJS I want you to understand they use the bible as a weapon to do what they want...:manny: Talking about true christians they havent cared about the tenants of their religion for 400 years plus here in this country...
This is what I'm saying.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I also noticed that they sometimes will call everything eastern pagan and demonic but not the Viking shyt they do.

Seen Islamic explorers describe Vikings doing sex rituals involving sacrificing slaves but they keep trying to push Viking shows with no pushback :mjpls:

The crusades were basically Viking raids disguised as Christianity.

The Bible said Deus in it before it said that German word for Odin(God). They’ve been trying to take the eastern and Asiatic elements out of the religion on purpose too

Only thing I like out of Western based Christianity is gospel

People have been causing destruction in the name of Christianity.
The Roman Catholic Church is at the forefront.

Even today you have New Age adherents opening churches in the name of Christianity. In reality they are worshipping Satan and leading people astray and a lot of their leaders know it.

That's why it's most important for people to read/study the Bible for themselves. There's too many deceivers out here.

A lot of these churches are more about the money than they are about teaching what's in the Bible. They preach a feel good gospel, a prosperity gospel, a lie.

That's why GOD said if HE didn't shorten the days in the end times, the very elect would be deceived. It's sadistic, it's pervasive, and that's what enemy spirits do. They lead people astray.

GOD told us not to sin, and this is what sin brings. You open yourself up to be deceived. And mankind has been deceived.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I mean they already changed his identity, name and message for the most part… they’ll just do it further. It ain’t like they read the Bible anyway

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
People have been causing destruction in the name of Christianity.
The Roman Catholic Church is at the forefront.

Even today you have New Age adherents opening churches in the name of Christianity. In reality they are worshipping Satan and leading people astray and a lot of their leaders know it.

That's why it's most important for people to read/study the Bible for themselves. There's too many deceivers out here.

A lot of these churches are more about the money than they are about teaching what's in the Bible. They preach a feel good gospel, a prosperity gospel, a lie.

That's why GOD said if HE didn't shorten the days in the end times, the very elect would be deceived. It's sadistic, it's pervasive, and that's what enemy spirits do. They lead people astray.

GOD told us not to sin, and this is what sin brings. You open yourself up to be deceived. And mankind has been deceived.
What is the "Good News" then?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don't know specifically what you're talking about. Some type of teaching?
brother man...why do you spread discontentment?

if the gospels dont make you jubilant and free...Exactly why are you afraid?

if all those pagan "deities" are falsehoods...then why worry about them? given you "know" God (and not Satan)

I'm always alittle confused when I see your posts because its unclear exactly what you are expecting of God.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
brother man...why do you spread discontentment?

if the gospels dont make you jubilant and free...Exactly why are you afraid?

if all those pagan "deities" are falsehoods...then why worry about them? given you "know" God (and not Satan)

I'm always alittle confused when I see your posts because its unclear exactly what you are expecting of God.

Information for the people. They are confused about the origins of the lies. Doesn't have anything to do with discontentment.

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Information for the people. They are confused about the origins of the lies. Doesn't have anything to do with discontentment.
how many people here have you converted?

harm isnt just physical you know, but spiritually too

why spread "satan" when he doesnt need help? as its said by him towards God:

Job 1:6-7
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

now I need remind you because the "Greek" understanding of Satan IS NOT the same understanding found in Hebrew

when you say: "they worship satan" while also saying you are a "warrior against paganism"...are you not taking the role of "the adversary"? :jbhmm: dont take this as an attack...I'm just trying to help you see him and how he affects the way we all think.
rembrandt-balaam_and_the_ass.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
how many people here have you converted?

harm isnt just physical you know, but spiritually too

why spread "satan" when he doesnt need help? as its said by him towards God:

Job 1:6-7

now I need remind you because the "Greek" understanding of Satan IS NOT the same understanding found in Hebrew

when you say: "they worship satan" while also saying you are a "warrior against paganism"...are you not taking the role of "the adversary"? :jbhmm: dont take this as an attack...I'm just trying to help you see him and how he affects the way we all think.

Brother most people are not going to turn away from their sin. You can talk until you expire and that fact won't change.

The Truth is always going to be the Truth. Yeshua is sitting at the Right Hand of the Father and getting ready to come back to set up The Kingdom. There is no confusion.