Eve Torres gives birth to a Gracie, while slow burning ether on Nikki intensifies

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
heel Eve was something serious mayne....:noah:

E4ZTK.gif
1zxqt7d.jpg

:noah:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
That can't be his real attire. Gotta be for the show. Dude is dressed like every frat a$$hole jock you seen in movies. Red solo cup and everything.
You're right, I got worked :russ:

Nikki Bella Throws Beer in John Cena's Face - Tot…:

So Nikki is tired of Cena being better at everything than her, challenges him to a bunch of silly games she thinks she's good at. Cena shows up to every contest in ridiculous manner- nascar suit for go karts, silly golfing outfit including golf shoes for miniature golf,etc. and waxes her.

Finally the last contest was beer pong which she was sure she'd win (probably cause Cena spent his twenties touring while she was till showing up to frat parties) so he shows up dressed and acting like an obnoxious frat boy calling himself Deke Stokes aka "The Spence." Hilarity ensues.
This guy is a heel pretending to be a face, seriously. John Tweena :troll: but :snoop:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I'm mad I still confuse Eve Torres with Rose Mendes, and trying to figure out why Rosa looks different in these pics, when she got released, married, and had a baby and so quickly and at once.

That part ain't hard to figure out...

ha, "Rose" and "Rosa"...you ain't the only one disappointed in you, buddy...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This guy is a heel pretending to be a face, seriously. John Tweena :troll: but :snoop:

He even kicks out at 2 in beer pong :russ:. What a fukking tool :mjlol:. He even did the Ace Ventura start moving in reverse shyt :dead:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

I just realized how dirty this game is. when I play Im already drunk so I dont think about it, but that ball done rolled around on the floor, in some dog shyt, then folks just gonna through that in ya drink and make you drink it. like hell naw, I aint never playing this game ever again.