Eve Torres gives birth to a Gracie, while slow burning ether on Nikki intensifies

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's not even smackdown, she's bussin it wide open on superstars like a daytime prostktute:scust:
13yijvn.jpg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With both Cena and Nikki taking time off around the same time and Cena for "personal reasons" I actually highly suspect she will show up married to him next season on Total Divas.

Just have a feeling...

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just realized how dirty this game is. when I play Im already drunk so I dont think about it, but that ball done rolled around on the floor, in some dog shyt, then folks just gonna through that in ya drink and make you drink it. like hell naw, I aint never playing this game ever again.

:russ:

Just keep a cup of water on the side to dip the ball in.

We need a heel Cena run before it's too late. Come on Vince :sadcam:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
WWE Wrestling News, Rumors, Results & Spoilers | Rajah.com Former WWE Diva Gives Birth To Baby Boy

"Her husband, Rener Gracie, broke the news this afternoon on Instagram. The baby's name is Raeven (pronounced 'Haven')."

Don't know why they spelled it like that, kid is gonna be upset in school.
This is the dumbest fukking shyt I've ever heard :dahell:

Your name is pronounced "Haven," which represents a safe place. We modified the spelling to honor the Gracie family "R" tradition and to include your mother's name, Eve, symbolizing the unbending strength and determination that she demonstrated during the miracle of your birthing process.

Just fukk traditional pronunciation for the hell of it :heh:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Eve married one of the Gracie brothers who do the PPV breakdown on youtube? :leon:
i didn't know that