Ever had one of those days

Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
Today breh's popped up on campus a little late than usual cz the Cold had stifled my motorcycle :to: then I noticed while I walk into the library this short like 5'4" PAWG eyeing me out like literally eye fuxkin' me
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14137-1383618333-13.gif
(mind you she's with her two friends) so I jus gave her that wink n lip "hi"....n fuxk every chick in the libary eyein' me out as if my dixk is out or somethin' ( I rep commando so:patrice: ) n i'm like "wow" this sh!t ain't happen in a long time mate....Bad thing is alll the chicks givin' me all those looks where not in good positions to be approachable
691593_cristiano-ronaldo-crying.gif
but damn though my confidence is always high or medium high today I felt like I'm more than a DemiGod on some
tumblr_n32tgcXqrn1rrx588o1_500.gif

mind you I've been coppin' the same curly mohawk hairstyle for the almost the whole year :pacspit:
Maybe now I know why girls seek attention :youngsabo:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Today breh's popped up on campus a little late than usual cz the Cold had stifled my motorcycle :to: then I noticed while I walk into the library this short like 5'4" PAWG eyeing me out like literally eye fuxkin' me
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14137-1383618333-13.gif
(mind you she's with her two friends) so I jus gave her that wink n lip "hi"....n fuxk every chick in the libary eyein' me out as if my dixk is out or somethin' ( I rep commando so:patrice: ) n i'm like "wow" this sh!t ain't happen in a long time mate....Bad thing is alll the chicks givin' me all those looks where not in good positions to be approachable
691593_cristiano-ronaldo-crying.gif
but damn though my confidence is always high or medium high today I felt like I'm more than a DemiGod on some
tumblr_n32tgcXqrn1rrx588o1_500.gif

mind you I've been coppin' the same curly mohawk hairstyle for the almost the whole year :pacspit:
Maybe now I know why girls seek attention :youngsabo:

as weird as this sounds, women can sense a breh's confidence level.

they hate shy dudes (I was proof)
they like confident dude
and they are emphatically drawn to a$$holes aka Over-Confident dudes.

so maybe you been smashing a local jump off or 2 and you been saying to yourself "I'm bout to get bytches" now look at you, getting bytches :salute: