Ever seen a UFO?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm like 85% sure I did a few weeks back.

I was outside at around 10 or 11. I looked Southeast and saw a glowing orange light. It slowly moved West until it faded out and start shining like a star. At first I thought it was a sky lantern, but several minutes later I saw it about 100 yards (just a guess) from the last spot I saw it fading. I looked at it for a bit before leaving. I returned several minutes later and it was gone.

A sky lantern wouldn't last that long from the point I saw it the first time I noticed, so I doubt the second time I saw it was a new one.

Last edited:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I seen one in the shape of a triangle with orange lights. Way back in the day between Arizona and CA
similar to this
Triangle-UFO-748168.jpg

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's so crazy because as a kid, teen and young adult i was fascinated with UFO's, UFO cases and had seen nearly every documentary/tv special available. Then I got older and realized how silly the whole premise really was. At least the humanoid grey little guys in metallic saucers flying around the earth type UFO's. Not to say there isn't ET life out there, but to suggest little grey men appear in ppls living rooms and take them away into their saucers is just 1950s Hollywood hillbilly stuff. Doesn't help that UFO's can be easily explained by govt experimental/classified technology.

It's sad because I feel like my childhood was a farce lol. Well actually, I really enjoyed the NASA UFO's/tether incident videos. Those got me riled up for a bit and seem like best evidence of something out there. But mostly, when UFO articles/videos drop i just :rudy::shaq2::beli::comeon:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nope but I use to love the subject until I realize that they were not going to let people know shyt. I do believe there is life in space and they look just like us

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes and I remember the date of the night because its a palindrome..11/22/11.

I'm near Pease Air Force Base so I'm not surprised :yeshrug:. It was like one of the only airports/airbase that actually still had planes in the sky on 9/11 during the attack

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
It's so crazy because as a kid, teen and young adult i was fascinated with UFO's, UFO cases and had seen nearly every documentary/tv special available. Then I got older and realized how silly the whole premise really was. At least the humanoid grey little guys in metallic saucers flying around the earth type UFO's. Not to say there isn't ET life out there, but to suggest little grey men appear in ppls living rooms and take them away into their saucers is just 1950s Hollywood hillbilly stuff. Doesn't help that UFO's can be easily explained by govt experimental/classified technology.

It's sad because I feel like my childhood was a farce lol. Well actually, I really enjoyed the NASA UFO's/tether incident videos. Those got me riled up for a bit and seem like best evidence of something out there. But mostly, when UFO articles/videos drop i just :rudy::shaq2::beli::comeon:
You do understand what UFO stands for right?

Daps
in December of 2010 I saw about 8 to 10 "UFO's" materialize and fly above my street in ways that no aircraft from earth could fly for about 10 minutes. They appeared as orbs of light but not any kind of light I ever seen, they only way I could describe the light they gave off is "celestial" or "heavenly" because they ere more clear and coherent then anything I have ever seen. The best way I can describe my state of mind at the time when I saw them in order was :dwillhuh::ohhh::ooh: but they were up there just doing acrobatic maneuvers above my street for so long that my mood changed to :francis: then :manny: and :russell: and I remember thinking that I wanted to go back in the house and get back to my Xbox but i felt fukked up for thinking that I wanted to go back in the house when these UFO's were here and at that point they didnt so much leave but they just dematerialized

I know it sounds crazy but there it is I dont tell people this shyt but I have posted about it on thecoli before

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
I'm fascinated by the phenomena and other topics deep in folklore but uninvestigated by science (ghosts, bigfoot, etc) but can't say I've ever seen one.

I've had Air Force friends make claims though, but I couldn't tell if they were bullshytting me or not.