Ever seen a UFO?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yes, twice.
the fist time was in the mid 80's in the car with my family.
it was 3rd of july, i remember that because my father said it was probably the blue angels practicing for a 4th of july show.
as an adult i found out about a gang of triangle shaped ufo sighting in upstate NY.
so what my father thought were several jets in formation was actually a large triangular ship that was moving slowly.

the second time was in the catskills.
i was looking over a tree line when i saw what a though was a star changing color from white to red to blue very slowly.
then another point of light started doing the same thing right next to it then they faded away.
on the opposite horizon above the actual catskill mountains i watched a white point of light come from the right and then drop in a stair case pattern.
this thing would go forward for a few seconds, drop straight down and then go forward again.

take it for what you will.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My brother says he did. He's a pretty serious guy and put it on his dead son so I'm inclined to believe him. He was out in some hick town downstate IL and took a break from driving and says he saw it. I personally have not but I'm convinced they are real.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
if anyone is interested in this subject they should google "foo fighters WW2"
I know for a fact that American, German and Japanese flight crews saw them.

let me explain...

during WW2 American flight crews were reporting that they were being followed by balls of light that they called foo fighters.
some believed that they were secret German and/or Japanese weapons.

after the war German and Japanese crew members were asked about them.
they said they saw them as well and though they were American secret weapons.

nobody knows what they were.
i heard a great theory though.
perhaps humans from the future travel back in time to see important events?

link:

Foo fighter - Wikipedia

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
if anyone is interested in this subject they should google "foo fighters WW2"
I know for a fact that American, German and Japanese flight crews saw them.

let me explain...

during WW2 American flight crews were reporting that they were being followed by balls of light that they called foo fighters.
some believed that they were secret German and/or Japanese weapons.

after the war German and Japanese crew members were asked about them.
they said they saw them as well and though they were American secret weapons.

nobody knows what they were.
i heard a great theory though.
perhaps humans from the future travel back in time to see important events?

link:

Foo fighter - Wikipedia
The possibility of time travel trips me out. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Move this shyt to tlr...

Nonsense shyt...

You would think in 2017 with everyone having high definition video recorders in their pockets we would get some 1080p alien, Bigfoot and ghost videos....none of it is real...stop being duped..

Last edited:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My brother says he did. He's a pretty serious guy and put it on his dead son so I'm inclined to believe him. He was out in some hick town downstate IL and took a break from driving and says he saw it. I personally have not but I'm convinced they are real.

I'm convinced military has secret aircraft too.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Move this shyt to tlr...

Nonsense shyt...

You would think in 2017 with everyone having high definition video recorders in their pockets we would get some 1080p alien, Bigfoot and ghost videos....non of it is real...stop being duped..
Look at this closed minded dude. :mjlol:

There's ghost and UFO footage out there.

I posted it here cause I figured there would be more open minded people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this closed minded dude. :mjlol:

There's ghost and UFO footage out there.

I posted it here cause I figured there would be more open minded people.
Please... open our minds to nonsense... make your next thread on healing crystals

Link new some clear as shyt taken with a smartphone footage of ghosts or ufos..none of this grainy ass 1980 a plate on string looking shyt..

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
People seem to equate the term UFO with supposed alien spacecraft.
Let us break down the term.
Unidentified Flying Object.
If you cannot identify it, what you should say is, "i witnessed some weird shyt that I cannot identify, that's trippy mayne", and that should be the end of your discussion. it's nothing but confirmation bias to assume that just because some weird looking shyt is in the sky, it's extraterrestrials that chose to reveal themselves to you and only you.

If you see a piece of paper at a distance, flying in the wind, you do not instantly go, "that's a 100 dollar bill!", or "that's a receipt", or "that's the last remaining page of the lost communist manifesto of Che Guevara!", or "that's the tracklist to Jay Elec's new album!".
You don't know what the fukk it is, so don't instantly assume it's something that's been widely purveyed.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Only white people see ufos :mjpls:
oYz9RA.gif

and repped

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
People seem to equate the term UFO with supposed alien spacecraft.
Let us break down the term.
Unidentified Flying Object.
If you cannot identify it, what you should say is, "i witnessed some weird shyt that I cannot identify, that's trippy mayne", and that should be the end of your discussion. it's nothing but confirmation bias to assume that just because some weird looking shyt is in the sky, it's extraterrestrials that chose to reveal themselves to you and only you.

If you see a piece of paper at a distance, flying in the wind, you do not instantly go, "that's a 100 dollar bill!", or "that's a receipt", or "that's the last remaining page of the lost communist manifesto of Che Guevara!", or "that's the tracklist to Jay Elec's new album!".
You don't know what the fukk it is, so don't instantly assume it's something that's been widely purveyed.
Ufo is basically synonymous with Aliens per popular culture...People see strange shyt and automatically connect it to Aliens. I believe in Aliens but the real question is, have they ever been here? Probably not.