Ever seen a UFO?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Move this shyt to tlr...

Nonsense shyt...

You would think in 2017 with everyone having high definition video recorders in their pockets we would get some 1080p alien, Bigfoot and ghost videos....non of it is real...stop being duped..
Yeah u would think. Ghosts, big foot, Aliens ....all bullshyt. I believe there's life out there in the universe but they haven't been to earth.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Ufo is basically synonymous with Aliens per popular culture...People see strange shyt and automatically connect it to Aliens. I believe in Aliens but the real question is, have they ever been here? Probably not.
I understand where it comes from, and it's basically the de-facto conclusion, but we literally have no idea what it is until someone is able to provide receipts and make sense of it all.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I understand where it comes from, and it's basically the de-facto conclusion, but we literally have no idea what it is until someone is able to provide receipts and make sense of it all.
I remember like almost 15 years ago, me and my brother went to eat at this Chinese restaurant. It was almost closing time and the staff started to arrange tables together..then this group of people came into the restaurant and they all sat down and a TV was rolled out in front of them, like they had in high school. Then some dude comes out and hands out fliers and even gave one to my brother and myself. We were just kind of scoping out what was going on. Anyway they were a ufo club type thing and they played a video about abductions and ufo sightings. These people were weird af. Grown ass people all cacs of course..I remember we got our food to go and bounced. Kind of wish I kept that paper, had an eerie pic of an alien on the front. Kind of cool. :manny:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen a UFO

Me and a friend of mine were fishing it was dark I look up the sky was clear as hell you could see every star

I see a light moving I'm like damn a shooting star then it turned . So kept watching it was doing all kinds of turns no plane or aircraft could ever do

I showed my boy he saw the same thing . You couldn't actually see a aircraft but it was up so high no plane woulda been up there doing that . It Def was something you couldn't explain we don't have fireflies or nothing like that . this was up like it was among the stars . Now knowing what a star is if it was something that big moving like that . :whoa:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I have. I don't believe in little green men but me and my sister saw 2 ufo, in broad day light, flying over D.C. near the momument ...I know regan airport isnt that far away and i always see the planes take off but that whole entire day leading up to what i saw waa just surreal.

Never seen something that big, move around so light! It was practically dancing side to side in the air for like 15secs and this was after 12 in the afternoon. Then disappeared What remains even more weird, is that people was walking the street, as if they did not see, life as usual. That day just so happens that remains the weirdest day of my entire life.
More shyt happened that day leading up to what my sister and I saw. I immediately wrote down the details after we saw because I know my mind would not allow me to believe it later.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I saw a tiny boomerang shaped plane flying over my house once , it spooked the fukk outta me

It looked like a slimmer sleack PS controller , I actually had a video of it too but ended up breaking my phone:francis:

It looked to small to fly but to big to be a drone

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
My grandma use to work for a Military base and said it's possible for "UFOs" to exist but they're likely made by the government

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, but I do think we've been visited over the course of humanity's life of (just look at examples in ancient/Renaissance art where there appears to be illustrations of UFOs or some form of spaceman) and that the government knows a lot on the subject that we don't.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
UFO...no...but when I was 10 I used to live in this apartment complex that had a field in the middle of it. My aunt used to live across the field, roughly a football field a way. I had to get something from her for my mom around 8 pm. It was fall so it was dark, m UK bus the street lamps and apartment lighting. Dead in the middle of the field, there was this weird cat eye shaped light, about ten foot by five foot projecting itself in the field...the strange thing was, there was no source for the light. It was just there illuminating the field. My dumbass, I was incredulous, but I kept walking by like if something happens it just happens. So I kept walking, grabbed what I needed from my aunts, and kept it pumping...soon as I came back out, the light was gone. Top five strangest experiences of my life.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I saw a tiny boomerang shaped plane flying over my house once , it spooked the fukk outta me

It looked like a slimmer sleack PS controller , I actually had a video of it too but ended up breaking my phone:francis:

It looked to small to fly but to big to be a drone
Breh, I think I saw the same type of shyt today. :ohhh:

I went out for a jog just before sunset. I'm doing my exercises and look up in the sky to see some black/charcoal grey thing. At first I thought it was a bird, but I looked again and noticed it wasn't. It wasn't a chopper or plane either. It looked sort of rectangular, but it was too high to actually get a good look at. At first I thought it was a drone, but that shyt was HIGH. It was higher than a plane could get.

This shyt was about a quarter mile out (guesstimation) when I noticed. As I continue doing my exercises it started to come in my direction. It stops and just stays in position, moving around a bit in its area. I wanted to continue to watch it, but I wanted to get on with my jog. I tried to keep tabs on it as I ran, but about a half mile out I stopped to look for it and it was gone.

I don't know if you guys know about chemtrails, but there were chemtrail clouds out so I don't know why a drone would be out that high if it's cloudy. It was almost as high as those chemtrail jets get, but lower.

Could be a government drone. :manny:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Breh, I think I saw the same type of shyt today. :ohhh:

I went out for a jog just before sunset. I'm doing my exercises and look up in the sky to see some black/charcoal grey thing. At first I thought it was a bird, but I looked again and noticed it wasn't. It wasn't a chopper or plane either. It looked sort of rectangular, but it was too high to actually get a good look at. At first I thought it was a drone, but that shyt was HIGH. It was higher than a plane could get.

This shyt was about a quarter mile out (guesstimation) when I noticed. As I continue doing my exercises it started to come in my direction. It stops and just stays in position, moving around a bit in its area. I wanted to continue to watch it, but I wanted to get on with my jog. I tried to keep tabs on it as I ran, but about a half mile out I stopped to look for it and it was gone.

I don't know if you guys know about chemtrails, but there were chemtrail clouds out so I don't know why a drone would be out that high if it's cloudy. It was almost as high as those chemtrail jets get, but lower.

Could be a government drone. :manny:
Yeah the one I saw was grey too
I wish I still had the video , I live in the mountains so planes fly super close to me , I could see it detailed and all it was scary as fukk

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah the one I saw was grey too
I wish I still had the video , I live in the mountains so planes fly super close to me , I could see it detailed and all it was scary as fukk
It was kind of hard to tell it's shape because it was so high. It definitely wasn't circular tho.

shyt had me :ohhh:

I live it LA County, so 95% it probably was a govt. drone.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
if anyone is interested in this subject they should google "foo fighters WW2"
I know for a fact that American, German and Japanese flight crews saw them.

let me explain...

during WW2 American flight crews were reporting that they were being followed by balls of light that they called foo fighters.
some believed that they were secret German and/or Japanese weapons.

after the war German and Japanese crew members were asked about them.
they said they saw them as well and though they were American secret weapons.

nobody knows what they were.
i heard a great theory though.
perhaps humans from the future travel back in time to see important events?

link:

Foo fighter - Wikipedia
Damn, we made it to the time travel era? :ohlawd:

I thought we were done when a cartoon character became the leader of the free world