Every nikka I Saw Today In San Diego Was Swirling

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
women from out west are too ez i gotta get back..after dealing with these east coast broads the ones out west is like playing rookie mode on 2k
:russ:

Nkkas from NOWHERE in the US, face the greazy end boss bytches, nkkas from the east coast gotta endure. Pullin women, from anywhere else across the country, is CHILD'S PLAY.....facts.:ohlawd:

Also San Diego...GOAT weather, I've ever seen (outside the islands), but I was taken aback by the amount of black ppl, we saw out there. I'm thinkin were deep in a city like that, in Cali. :mjpls:

Cacs, Mexicacs, ETC, and a horrible nightlife scene for black ppl.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
dag, smh
what did the Latina and white females look like compared with the Black chicks ?

GettyImages-1240772299.jpg

740full-roselyn-sanchez.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Them Latinas and white girls got cali on lock right now.
I used to watch Kevin Edwards Jr back in the early YouTube days. Himself and all of his buddies ended up wifing latinas. I know it’s Bakersfield but it’s still Cali.

GamingWithKev-Family.jpg

Todd-Jones-with-his-family.jpg

AAuE7mCWIAcOHi_tAcH_YUZje-B_QRQbnBMi4h7L8A=s240-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Damn, there really will be no black folk left in Cali by 2050.
:wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I noticed this also when I was out there. It was very prominent and I saw more swirls than white couples. The people were nice as hell though and the white women were super friendly...might've been plotting. No bunny hopping for me though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't get it brehs.

Went to a friend's party last night, met his older cousin, a pretty dark brown sister with heavy yams and spent the night talking n flirting with her.

Black people insistent on Cafe au lait kids will always confuse me.
People like what they like that likes them back.

Simple concept

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
People like what they like that likes them back.

Simple concept
I guess.

Same party I was at I had more than a couple possibly PR chicks giving looks but the cousin was the target.
Was giving me zero signals, I force the conversation, lo and behold, she's already asked someone my name, etc.
Not saying brehs gotta be militant but for the most part black people desire black people.
So hearing that we're not doing it in a big way in some places confuses the ish outta me.