Every nikka I Saw Today In San Diego Was Swirling

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I guess.

Same party I was at I had more than a couple possibly PR chicks giving looks but the cousin was the target.
Was giving me zero signals, I force the conversation, lo and behold, she's already asked someone my name, etc.
Not saying brehs gotta be militant but for the most part black people desire black people.
So hearing that we're not doing it in a big way in some places confuses the ish outta me.
People desire companionship first and foremost. If people meet someone that treats them well they are going to gravitate towards it. Even more-so with younger generations.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I’d take Glo over both those hoes. :noah:

:mjlol:

so u would take Glo over Roselyn ? u gotta be trolling

:snoop:

Rush Hour 2 :blessed:

d466cb3b3e3dc2ac7a466d72a01622b6f2471a91.gif

KGlock

All Star
Daps
I used to watch Kevin Edwards Jr back in the early YouTube days. Himself and all of his buddies ended up wifing latinas. I know it’s Bakersfield but it’s still Cali.

GamingWithKev-Family.jpg

Todd-Jones-with-his-family.jpg

AAuE7mCWIAcOHi_tAcH_YUZje-B_QRQbnBMi4h7L8A=s240-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Damn, there really will be no black folk left in Cali by 2050.
:wow:
Don't forget that nikka Brache Hayes. The whole squad got Hispanic gfs fr.:russ:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
No exaggeration.

Meanwhile my black female friend is telling me the dating scene is trash out here :mjcry:
wahhhhh

the good ones were waiting for her, giving validation while she was riding 4-5 dikks waiting on her “daddies” to text her back instead

:pacspit:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Don't forget that nikka Brache Hayes. The whole squad got Hispanic gfs fr.:russ:

Damn, I take it that’s not the first baby mama because she looks completely different. I could be wrong though.

It’s a shame Brache and Kevin fell out. Was it ever explained why? They were like Shaq and Kobe. It’s such a shame they couldn’t work things out.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I said my black female friend said that. Meanwhile I saw on black dudes coupled up with decent looking snowbunnies. I felt her pain but I ain’t mad at nikkas getting it in where they’re wanted
i am looking down on signaling hoes who want to get back around and know if they still have simp access like a classist now
full

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Damn, I take it that’s not the first baby mama because she looks completely different. I could be wrong though.

It’s a shame Brache and Kevin fell out. Was it ever explained why? They were like Shaq and Kobe. It’s such a shame they couldn’t work things out.
I ain't even know they was still beefing, I do remember them going their separate ways back in the day for a min but then they re-linked but I stopped keeping up. Thought they squashed w.e issue they had by now.:ohhh:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another hate on Cali thread
You nikkas stay mad at the GOAT state. Just let me know we winning :blessed:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I see quite a bit of swirling in Oakland too. But there's definitely black women out there for the brehs lookin for them