Everybody Wanna Be a Demon Til They Get Chipped by Two Jays - (1) Celtics vs. (4) Cavs Round 2

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You could tell from the open that this was gonna be one of those games where they thought the opponent was beneath them. It's a Joey Mazz special.

I'm not too worried about Cleveland but the thing is.... Spida can easily have a game back in Cleveland where he goes for 50+

It's dangerous to play around.

Nah i give CLE credit they wanted it more tonight they were the aggressors in that second half,full credit for the win....

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I gotta see Game 3 before I get my hopes up about the Cavs possibly beating the Celtics

If I remember correctly, Miami beat Boston in Game 2 last year, and Boston beat the brakes off them the rest of the way

Cleveland is better than Miami, but still

fukk Boston

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They moved Kemba Walker. If you have picks no contract is untradable.

Jordan Poole $140 million dollar contract got moved goofy, Ben Simmons got moved, should I continue?
That was before the new tax penalties. :deadrose:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I gotta see Game 3 before I get my hopes up about the Cavs possibly beating the Celtics

If I remember correctly, Miami beat Boston in Game 2 last year, and Boston beat the brakes off them the rest of the way

Cleveland is better than Miami, but still

fukk Boston
Last series

But this win by Cavs is different

They only made 13 threes

MIA made 23 threes

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Celtics do have an easy route to the finals. Beat the heat in 5, should beat cavs in 5, probably beat my knicks in 5 or 6.

But when they finally play a good healthy team like wolves, you gonna see them get packed in 5. There’s not a soul on this team with heart and killer instinct like Ant man