Everybody Wanna Be a Demon Til They Get Chipped by Two Jays - (1) Celtics vs. (4) Cavs Round 2

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Tatum is the SUPERSTAR AND #1 OPTION ON THE TEAM

Enough is enough. You can't call yourself the #1 option on the team, and not get #1 option criticism. Doesn't work that way

He is getting slandered and rightfully so, but let’s not act like anyone else showed up tonight. Was a no show for the entire team.

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Not about how many 3s the Cavs made. Celtics made 8 3’s and shot 2-20 in the 2nd half where they lost by 24. I can bet you any money you won’t see that again.
Nah Cleveland finally got some contributions from others plus the clamps were put on. Bickerstaff adjusted by taking the 3s away which is what Bostons offense is. They’re still taking the series. But shyt not about to be as easy as y’all like to make it to be. I got Cleveland taking another one at home

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He is getting slandered and rightfully so, but let’s not act like anyone else showed up tonight. Was a no show for the entire team.

Again, that's not how it works
When your #1 plays better, it makes EVERYONE play better. Look how Mobley played today, best player on the floor. That allowed Mitchell, Okoro, Strus, Levert, etc etc to play better. That responsibility falls on your leader to set the tone and raise his game for his teammates

A rising tide lifts all boats

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
if garland can keep playing like he did defensively tonight on the perimeter and we continue to guard the 3 point line well Boston is in trouble:hubie:

brown generally wanted nothing to do with taking mobley to the cup, they want horford out on the perimiter to be a threat from 3, tatum isn't finishing well, and they won't get a great whistle in cleveland

they even let tristan thompson hoe them on the boards when mobley was out