Everybody Wanna Be a Demon Til They Get Chipped by Two Jays - (1) Celtics vs. (4) Cavs Round 2

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Remember when people were acting last week like the Bucks would've been better off with Jrue instead of Dame?
Guy fukking sucks ass in the playoffs every year and it's never talked about lmao
All I ever hear is how "underrated" he is 🙄
NBA media is insufferable with the Jrue slurping. Bontemps was the #1 cheerleader all season with that nonsense. He's still living off that one fluke series against Dame six years ago. Shot terribly every other postseason of his career including that Bucks title run.

I don't see how Boston can keep Derrick White after that ridiculous extension because his agent is gonna point to that contract and say, give my guy more. :ufdup:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cleveland won this game, Boston didn’t lose it. Great game plan and execution. If Mobley can keep producing on offence then Boston gonna have a tough series.

Like I’ve been saying for months, the way to beat Boston is to not collapse on their drives. Take away the wide open threes and they don’t have enough. Garland did well navigating screens today. Wonder how Mazzula will adjust. I think that running more post ups for the Js is the answer.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never like the way the Celtics ran their offense. They nothing but three point chuckers :hhh:
Celtics offence doesn’t have any diversity. It’s too perimeter oriented. Too reliant on defences not being smart and able to adjust. But the deeper you go in the playoffs the better and smarter the defenders are. Can’t run basic 5 out pnr all game and expect to beat the toughest of teams.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
JB finally came up with a defensive game plan

Just play straight up defensively and let tatum and brown play one on one and don’t leave them other players open for shots cause they can’t beat u off the dribble

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
JB finally came up with a defensive game plan

Just play straight up defensively and let tatum and brown play one on one and don’t leave them other players open for shots cause they can’t beat u off the dribble

Brown using his left is still :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Money Mitch was deep in his bag tonight:lawd:

Levert was always a solid hooper.

The Cavs future depends Mobley. Tonight was his playoff career high . If he plays like that consistently. They’re a different team
He's not. That's always been the biggest issue with him is his consistency.

Some nights he looks amazing and will follow it up with a complete afterthought performance.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Celtics are soft. No matter what trades they're doing, Tatum and Brown don't look like guys who can fire up their teammates.

They have one of the easiest path to the finals in eastern conference since 2002 Nets, but they are just spamming threes thinking they gon be saving their energy like that till the finals?

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Money Mitch was deep in his bag tonight:lawd:

Levert was always a solid hooper.

The Cavs future depends Mobley. Tonight was his playoff career high . If he plays like that consistently. They’re a different team
He played more aggressive last night, if this is how he continues to play it can get spooky this series :hubie:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tatum in the postgame complaining about people calling them a superteam

I’m more concerned with him having maybe one good game out of 7 in the playoffs so far :unimpressed:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Tatum in the postgame complaining about people calling them a superteam

I’m more concerned with him having maybe one good game out of 7 in the playoffs so far :unimpressed:
After losing by 25 at home, he talking about MVP awards and how many Celtics made the all-star game.

Yeah, that reality smack for him won't happen until Cavs win Game 3 :mjlol: