Ex-CIA Pilot John Lear Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I cannot begin to describe the anger, disappointment and confusion I feel at the stupidity of people on this Earth.

Regardless of whoever orchestrated the attack, aircraft clearly impacted the towers.

If a retired world class neurosurgeon comes out of the blue and says 'nerves aren't important to bodily function', would you believe it?:comeon::beli::snoop:

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
I cannot begin to describe the anger, disappointment and confusion I feel at the stupidity of people on this Earth.

Regardless of whoever orchestrated the attack, aircraft clearly impacted the towers.

If a retired world class neurosurgeon comes out of the blue and says 'nerves aren't important to bodily function', would you believe it?:comeon::beli::snoop:

ok. So aluminum (which the united airlines planes are made out of) Can break through steel ?:patrice:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
ok. So aluminum (which the united airlines planes are made out of) Can break through steel ?:patrice:
Did you fail to factor in the revelation that said aircraft impacted the tower at a velocity of hundreds of miles an hour? When one solid structure is impact by another less solid structure, the more solid structure takes damage. Or maybe you couldn't figure that out.
The building wasn't a solid block of steel, was it.

Throw a scrunched up piece of paper hard enough at a structure made from wooden jenga blocks and that shyt will move or be deformed.

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
Did you fail to factor in the revelation that said aircraft impacted the tower at a velocity of hundreds of miles an hour? When one solid structure is impact by another less solid structure, the more solid structure takes damage. Or maybe you couldn't figure that out.
The building wasn't a solid block of steel, was it.

Throw a scrunched up piece of paper hard enough at a structure made from wooden jenga blocks and that shyt will move or be deformed.
:pachaha: believe what you want breh.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: believe what you want breh.
I believe what my eyes see. I wasn't there to witness it myself but there are fukkloads of videos where the planes clearly hit the towers.
I say again - there are multiple videos where you can SEE the planes hit the towers.
I'm unwatching this fukking thread before my IQ drops any further from having to deal with yo dumb ass.

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
I believe what my eyes see. I wasn't there to witness it myself but there are fukkloads of videos where the planes clearly hit the towers.
I say again - there are multiple videos where you can SEE the planes hit the towers.
I'm unwatching this fukking thread before my IQ drops any further from having to deal with yo dumb ass.
I'll say it again believe what you want.:pachaha:

image0171.jpg

You really think a aluminum plane went through all that steel?? :sas1:

Use your brain not your eyes breh :sas2:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
ive heard rumors that the WTC towers were not built up to code(contractors skimming on supplies in order to make a higher profit), so the math and reason all the conspiracy theorists use to say that aluminum cant break through steel is BS because the amount of steel that was supposed to be in the towers was not there.

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
If you nikkas really care enough. Theres way to much shyt that doesn't add up my brehs.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
THE MAIN STEEL STRUCTURES WERE IN THE CORES OF THE TOWERS, WHERE THE ELEVATOR SHAFTS ALSO WERE, BROTHER! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THE ENTIRE SKIN OF THE TOWERS WAS SOLID STEEL WHEN MUCH OF IT WAS GLASS, DUDE!
Nikka your has been since nwo fell off..so your opinion is irrelevant. BROTHER:mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Whenever I see shyt like this I laugh. Im close to a bunch of ppl who were at ground zero that day. My mom was in the first tower, 20-30 floors below where the first plane hit. If you ever tried to bring this "evidence" to 9/11 survivors/witnesses, you'd get the Buzz Aldrin haymaker to the jaw. Thank god for the internet.

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
Whenever I see shyt like this I laugh. Im close to a bunch of ppl who were at ground zero that day. My mom was in the first tower, 20-30 floors below where the first plane hit. If you ever tried to bring this "evidence" to 9/11 survivors/witnesses, you'd get the Buzz Aldrin haymaker to the jaw. Thank god for the internet.

live in the matrix breh. believe what you want :pachaha: