Ex-CIA Pilot John Lear Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the fox camera shot of the plane hitting, you can cleary see the nose of the plane come from the other side of the building when it impacted

Some kind of missile or drone hit the building, I am certain.

It is perplexing how your second quote could possibly follow the first when you seem to be quite aware that you have viewed a fraudulent clip.

The nose does clearly exit the other side --- the problem is that it exits perfectly intact.

3:32 of the video posted on the first page debunks the tape. The helicopter was miles away from the scene; it zoomed in thrice, and on the final zoom - in a matter of 6 seconds - the plane only then appeared.

The demonstration proceeds to explain how the plane-slicing-through-tower error likely occurred: the plane animation was programmed to enter the picture and stop at a set reference mark, but the helicopter camera drifted slightly to the left, so image drifted to the right and offset alignment, thus, the ''plane'' completely went through the building, till it found its mark just past the tower.

If you watch the clip again, notice the ''fade to black'' - the insertion of 15 black frames, following the botched forgery.

Last edited:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Also there's a video of man sitting minding his own business, as the plane flies into the tower

if a plane was flying that close and that low, he would have been alerted looking to the sky because of the over powering noise

but he doesn't even look up at the sky until the explosion

go to 4: 52, you see the guy on the street level

the plane flies over head and hits the building, yet he doesn't even look up until the explosion

a plane on a collision course to the building would have alerted him WELL BEFORE IMPACT

you ever see a plane go overhead?
You ever notice how after it's gone THEN you hear the noise?

Ever wonder how in a tornado a shoot of straw will penetrate a telephone pole?

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is perplexing how your second quote could possibly follow the first when you seem to be quite aware that you have viewed a fraudulent clip.

The nose does clearly exit the other side --- the problem is that it exits perfectly intact.

3:32 of the video posted on the first page debunks the tape. The helicopter was miles away from the scene; it zoomed in thrice, and on the final zoom - in a matter of 6 seconds - the plane only then appeared.

The demonstration proceeds to explain how the plane-slicing-through-tower error likely occurred: the plane animation was programmed to enter the picture and stop at a set reference mark, but the helicopter camera drifted slightly to the left, so image drifted to the right and offset alignment, thus, the ''plane'' completely went through the building, till it found its mark just past the tower.

If you watch the clip again, notice the ''fade to black'' - the insertion of 15 black frames, following the botched forgery.

I meant to refer to the pentagon for the missile or charge we all know the explosions came from within the building

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
My dad works in new york he saw the planes hit the towers, are you calling my dad a liar? Seriously tho he did see it and it had to had happen. Did the governemnt prepare, plan and let it happen is another story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad works in new york he saw the planes hit the towers, are you calling my dad a liar? Seriously tho he did see it and it had to had happen. Did the governemnt prepare, plan and let it happen is another story.

what's your dad's name, I'd like to him because I'm making a documentary about this

and the reality is no matter what you dad says

the evidence is over whelming, this video showing the composite image layered

and the actually tip of the planet coming through the background after the supposed impact

proves it,, the shyt never happened

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU fukkING MORON

THE SOUND OF THE PLANE WOULD BE OVER BEARING YOU WOULD NOT ACT LIKE ITS NOT THERE SNEAKING UP BEHIND YOU

ARE YOU fukkING RETARDED
seeing that @luvaznpoon came thru to dap up some posts :salute: i just wanted to revisit the fact that you cant seem to grasp that light moves much faster than sound :pachaha: