Ex-CIA Pilot John Lear Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
seeing that @luvaznpoon came thru to dap up some posts :salute: i just wanted to revisit the fact that you cant seem to grasp that light moves much faster than sound :pachaha:

You can't seen to the grasp the video composite image has been exposed and in the youtube video I posted

showing the tip of the plane composite image going through the opposite side of the building on the fox 5 news camera

also that light moves faster the sound doesn't make any sense in this situation, both yall nikkaz are morons

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: you ever look in the sky and notice that the sound of the plane looks like its about 100 miles behind the plane

Yes if I'm far form it not when it's close proximity you dumb ass nikka

and even in that case he would have still noticed the plane in the video before it hit the building

in the video he clearly does not acknowledge the plane, he acknowledge the explosion

he never sees the plane

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said a banana nutrament, man :beli:

i gave you the, i wrote it on the fukkin paper man :childplease:

Just live in denial like the rest of the dumb ass americans

the shyt in the video shows you how it was step by step put together, but you refuse to watch it, don't talk to me man, I don't respect people who can't even review evidence

if this cia agent really did sign an affidavit, why would he do? Just for shyt and giggles

anybody wit ha brain knows those buildings were brought down with explosions from the inside

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just live in denial like the rest of the dumb ass americans

the shyt in the video shows you how it was step by step put together, but you refuse to watch it, don't talk to me man, I don't respect people who can't even review evidence

if this cia agent really did sign an affidavit, why would he do? Just for shyt and giggles

anybody wit ha brain knows those buildings were brought down with explosions from the inside
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Nose_out
:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not even the same image, or video, plus the doesn't debuke anything

The image I'm talking about is the fox 5 camera angle, where there is no debris

once again your arguing about something you haven't even seen

damn your ignorant

plus its not a cgi image it is a composite image

watch the video I posted then debunk that, that's all I'm asking

is a simple question, don't run and show something that has nothing to do with what was presented in the video

and the site you posted is laughable

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
:laff:@ you nikkas acting like you know ANYTHING about plane crashes or the materials used to build skyscrapers.

live in the matrix breh. :laff:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
It's obvious that the buildings were rigged with explosives. The buildings fell down too neatly, like a demolition. It's also obvious that two planes hit the twin towers!!! :comeon: There were people named on the Flights :mindblown: Was Flight 93 not real too? :stopitslime: