Ex-CIA Pilot John Lear Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I see shyt like this I laugh. Im close to a bunch of ppl who were at ground zero that day. My mom was in the first tower, 20-30 floors below where the first plane hit. If you ever tried to bring this "evidence" to 9/11 survivors/witnesses, you'd get the Buzz Aldrin haymaker to the jaw. Thank god for the internet.

would she be really to appear on documentary to retell her accounts
also if she was in doors how could see the plane in the sky?

on the fox camera shot of the plane, hitting, you can cleary see the nose the plane come from the other side of the building when it impacted, because it was layered underneath the original video and I just looked at to test the theory.
Some kind of missile of drone hit the building, I am certain.

Buzz Aldrin did the haymaker because he knows he is famous for a life and his greatest accomplishment is a hoax, if it was such a ridiculous motion, he laughed it off then provide easy logical answers to people's skeptical questions

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also there's a video of man sitting minding his own business, as the plane flies into the tower

if a plane was flying that close and that low, he would have been alerted looking to the sky because of the over powering noise

but he doesn't even look up at the sky until the explosion

go to 4: 52, you see the guy on the street level

the plane flies over head and hits the building, yet he doesn't even look up until the explosion

a plane on a collision course to the building would have alerted him WELL BEFORE IMPACT

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, did this point suck :snoop:

why people like you make me sick

quick to call something stupid but no idea at all

everything I said made logical sense

a helicopter or small plane flying that low would make very loud noise, and will alert anybody on the ground

the man is clearly not alert, until that explosion from the building
if the plane was there he would've looked up in horror as the plane was on a collision course to the building because a plane flying that low over your head would be impossible to not notice

this video shows out easy it would for a composite video editor to this

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why people like you make me sick

quick to call something stupid but no idea at all

everything I said made logic sense

this video shows out easy it would for a composite video editor to this

breh, because a low flying plane (not to mention how fukkin quick it was moving) didnt make a dude in new york city, one of the busiest places on earth, stand up and look around...that means a plane didnt hit the building :dead:

i quesiton the hell outta 9-11 but SOME KIND OF PLANE hit those buildings

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, because a low flying plane (not to mention how fukkin quick it was moving) didnt make a dude in new york city, one of the busiest places on earth, stand up and look around...that means a plane didnt hit the building :dead:

DO YOU KNOW HOW fukkING LOUD A PLANE IS

If a helicopter was flying at the same height over his head it would be an over barring noise

I know because I use to live by an airfield

and small planes flying even higher than that were so fukking annoying it would drive you crazy

you would instantly look to the sky wonder what the fukk is going if a big ass plane like that was so low in air

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DO YOU KNOW HOW fukkING LOUD A PLANE IS

If a helicopter was flying at the same height over his head it would be an over barring noise

I know because I use to live by an airfield

and small planes flying even higher than that were so fukking annoying it would drive you crazy

you would instantly look to the sky wonder what the fukk is going if a big ass plane like that was so low in air
you fail to take into account that in hindsight, we know where the plane was headed. a random person on the ground wouldnt be looking up at the tower expecting it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you fail to take into account that in hindsight, we know where the plane was headed. a random person on the ground wouldnt be looking up at the tower expecting it

YOU fukkING MORON

THE SOUND OF THE PLANE WOULD BE OVER BEARING YOU WOULD NOT ACT LIKE ITS NOT THERE SNEAKING UP BEHIND YOU

ARE YOU fukkING RETARDED

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wouldnt be overbearing in fukkin new york city, and the video proves it :heh:

The video is fake did you ever watch the youtube video

I lived in Manhattan also, new york is not that loud, where wouldn't notice a big ass JET flying over your head dangerously low where air crafts don't normally fly

its IMPOSSIBLE not to notice or hear

If you had any type of intelligence and weren't a complete dumb ass, you would understand

any AIRCRAFT that close to the ground will make extremely loud NOISE

if a biplane flew over new york city you would hear it that low

plus the guy is not on a crowded STREET and nothing is going on around him
he would have been noticed the plane before it was even near the building

you can even see the TIP of the place when it impacts on the FOX NEWS camera come from the outside of the building, from when they layered

it goes throw the entire PROCESS on how they did it, and yous till want to be in denial

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The video is fake did you ever watch the youtube video

I lived in Manhattan also, new york is not that loud, where wouldn't notice a big ass JET flying over your head dangerously low where air crafts don't normally fly

its IMPOSSIBLE not to notice or hear

If you had any type of intelligence and weren't a complete dumb ass, you would understand

any AIRCRAFT that close to the ground will make extremely loud NOISE

if a biplane flew over new york city

you can even see the TIP of the place when it impacts on the FOX NEWS camera come from the outside of the building, from when they layered

it goes throw the entire PROCESS on how they did it, and yous till want to be in denial
breh, where did you expect him to look? he looks up and sees buildings?

how do you know that he didnt hear the noise, look up, and then sit back down because he didnt see anything? THAT makes perfect sense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, where did you expect him to look? he looks up and sees buildings?

how do you know that he didnt hear the noise, look up, and then sit back down because he didnt see anything? THAT makes perfect sense

nevermind man, your just too ignorant

do you know how high planes fly man

if a plane flew that low, would be looking up in the sky before it was even near you, that's powerful the sound would be

you're a prime example of how stupid americans are

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nevermind man, your just too ignorant

do you know how high planes fly man

if a plane flew that low, would be looking up in the sky before it was even near you, that's powerful the sound would be

you're a prime example of how stupid americans are
you have literally nothing to compare this to :heh:

speculate and act like you proved a plane didnt hit the towers? :childplease:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
I believe what my eyes see. I wasn't there to witness it myself but there are fukkloads of videos where the planes clearly hit the towers.
I say again - there are multiple videos where you can SEE the planes hit the towers.
I'm unwatching this fukking thread before my IQ drops any further from having to deal with yo dumb ass.
do you eat kittens as a afternoon snack..not PUSSEY. but actual kittens, you Chinese fukk. your not black either. do a math quiz, or sell me liquor you Chinese jizz stain! :ucku:
but your right, the planes did hit the tower :no: