Daps
opens this friday in NY/LA only :francis:

so maybe my indie theater will have it in a week or 2 :francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
ropes of silicon gave it an A

"
This is one of those sci-fi films that will be heralded by cinephiles for years to come and in this day and age may actually be able to find a foothold among general audience members at the same time. If not, no worries, it's bound to become a film that will be watched over the years as Garland will, hopefully, continue to explore more work as a director as he's been keeping this additional talent from us long enough."

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/ex-machina-2015-movie-review/

89% on rottentomatoes with an 8.1/10

73 on metacritic

8 .0 on imdb

@kp404

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
ropes of silicon gave it an A

"
This is one of those sci-fi films that will be heralded by cinephiles for years to come and in this day and age may actually be able to find a foothold among general audience members at the same time. If not, no worries, it's bound to become a film that will be watched over the years as Garland will, hopefully, continue to explore more work as a director as he's been keeping this additional talent from us long enough."

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/ex-machina-2015-movie-review/

88% on rottentomatoes with an 8.1/10

73 on metacritic

8 .0 on imdb

@kp404
I can't wait :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Surprised there isn't more talk about this, especially since it's getting great reviews

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember people on this board telling me between this and "A Most Violent Year" (which sucked) Oscar Isaac will become a movie star most people know. This seems like some super artsy fair similar to his last that won't make that happen before his Star Wars appearance.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I remember people on this board telling me between this and "A Most Violent Year" (which sucked) Oscar Isaac will become a movie star most people know. This seems like some super artsy fair similar to his last that won't make that happen before his Star Wars appearance.

but star wars hasn't made a star out of anyoen other than ford.

there was some article like a month ago talking about this.. i guess NO ONE wanted to work with portman for a while after the prequels.

seeing this tonight i just picked up my free screening tickets..i'll report back.. i'm like the only person posting in this thread :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

there was some article like a month ago talking about this.. i guess NO ONE wanted to work with portman for a while after the prequels.

seeing this tonight i just picked up my free screening tickets..i'll report back.. i'm like the only person posting in this thread :heh:

:ohhh: you're right

And I'm still waiting on you to tell me how this is breh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Yeah, I'm saying people were telling me 6 - 8 months ago the movies before his Star Wars (A Most Violent Year and Ex Machina) appearance would make him at least a known commodity. It hasn't really happened.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

Speaking of Natalie Portman, lead female when I saw this reminded me a lot of her:ehh: