Ex NFL player who claims he didn't date black women, admits white ex beat him and called him ni**er

Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

When Pawging goes wrong :

"Former Tennessee Titans and Washington NFL team defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth is going to have a hard time finding any sympathy from black women now that he’s reportedly been domestically abused by his white ex-girlfriend, who also allegedly called him a ****** on several occasions.

That’s because six years ago, when Haynesworth was playing for Washington, he was accused of grabbing a black waitress’s breast in a Washington, D.C., hotel.

According to statements purportedly given to a detective who was investigating the case, Haynesworth supposedly said, “I know what this is about: [The waitress] is just upset I have a white girlfriend. I couldn’t tell you the last time I dated a black girl.”

On Wednesday the 6-foot-6-inch, 300-pound former lineman tweeted that his ex-girlfriend—former Tennessee Lady Vols player Brittany Jackson—allegedly used to racially and physically abuse him. Haynesworth and Jackson have a son together named Ayden. In a series of tweets, Haynesworth accused Jackson of calling him the n-word and talked about her “extremely violent” tendencies. He also claimed that he had to call police several times to restrain her. "

Check the story here https://trib.al/gCDOsBx

BONUS : Her name is Brittany :bryan: