Ex-Redskins RB Clinton Portis was ready to commit murder until friend talked him out of it

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Why do these cats feel like they HAVE TO invest the money.....the money they make in salary IS the money average cats can only pray to make through investments......why not just put the shyt in a savings and checking account buy a house...couple cars and sit the fukk down til sunday.....:stopitslime:

You makin 43million....invest for what:hhh:.....soon as these cats land a contract some cac money manager is in they face tellin them to invest their money ...."it's the right thing to do financially":smugfavre:..... No it isn't.....if you clearing 43milion over 9 years.....no need for investments ....just save in a good interest bearing account......investments lose value,good interest bearing savings accounts don't :yeshrug:

I tell breh's all the time...keep away from any CaC that claim he got more ideas than you when it come to ya bread :usure:..A CaC dun do nuthin for a nikka without side motives :smugbiden: that why i fucs with Henny...his business partners are his side nikkas...:myman:and he only fuc with them fake hebrew jew CaCs if it benefit him in the most :youngsabo: four years in college listening to CaCs tell them whats best for them :mjpls: These Breh's food soon as they leave the draft...and these CaCs know it...:smugdraper:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I tell breh's all the time...keep away from any CaC that claim he got more ideas than you when it come to ya bread :usure:..A CaC dun do nuthin for a nikka without side motives :smugbiden: that why i fucs with Henny...his business partners are his side nikkas...:myman:and he only fuc with them fake hebrew jew CaCs if it benefit him in the most :youngsabo: four years in college listening to CaCs tell them whats best for them :mjpls: These Breh's food soon as they leave the draft...and these CaCs know it...:smugdraper:
No muddafukkin' doubt.....these cats get exploited from the first time they step foot on that college campus.....from fukkin wit the white thots during recruiting visits(real nikkas don't do that, we baggin' in the black cultural center on campus).....to going to keggers(real nikkas don't do that, we hit the club or the black fraternity sorority parties).....to gettin a Becky preagnant or her dimin' on you to the media....ask zeke Elliot).....all the way to takin ya bread once you hit the league:sitdown:........these brehs be thinkin they special and cacs like them:childplease:....nah cuz you a meal ticket and havin cac friends ain't bout shyt anyway(unless they ya every blue moon real one)........not goin to college helped Bron:ufdup:

Last edited: