Ex-Wife rejects $975 Million Dollar check

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Harold Hamm, chief executive of oil driller Continental Resources who is embroiled in a bitter divorce, offered to pay his former wife $974.8 million, but she rejected a hand-written check delivered to her legal team, his lawyer said on Tuesday.

"Ms. Arnall, through her counsel, stated that they were rejecting the ... payment because Ms. Arnall did not want to risk the dismissal of her appeal by acceptance of the benefits," Burrage wrote.

Arnall, a former Continental executive who was married to Hamm for 26 years, contends that her award of around $1 billion in cash and assets was inadequate and allowed Hamm to keep the lion's share of a fortune her lawyers valued as high as $18 billion.
v8eDEhR.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd die and have my will donate it to a gang of charities before I'd give this bytch half.

I not even know what bank you could take a check that large to....It damn sure ain't USAA or Navy Fed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Right. Whenever I see these white dudes paying hundreds of millions in divorce checks I just shake my head.

I understand if u were married to the bytch and u love her murder probably isn't the first idea

but there must be someone on his team going "I could get rid of this bytch for $900...this nikkas writings checks for $900 million...hmmm :patrice:"

for 50 mill, certain skilled dudes would take down kim jong un, kony

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude us an idiot for not gettin the bytch to sign a pre nup
boy about to be CLEANED OUT... the house the whips.. all gon be hers... dont get a prenup with 18 bill in the bank brehs
oh yall aint heard :mjlol: judges been throwing pre nups in the bushes lately :mjlol: they damn near mean nothing anymore with the divorce rate so high :damn:

my parents been HAPPILY married 45 years and IM STILL UNSURE about marriage because of the shyt I see outside they household :snoop:

it aint even the divorce that makes me upset about this situation. Im already mad this bytch boutta be rich for generations because she married someone, whatever, thats bull shyt, but whatever :pacspit:

what really got me mad is this bytch feels ENTITLED to HALF of $18 BILLION because of who she was fukking / married to :snoop:

the $1 billion wasnt good enough, she thinks she deserves HALF OF SOMETHING SHE AINT EVEN HELP BUILD OR PARTICIPATE IN

FOR WHAT bytch

HOW SWAY?! HOW?!