Ex-Wife rejects $975 Million Dollar check

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So...was she with him when he was shooting in the gym?

The more money you have, brehs, the less attractive marriage becomes.

1. Get wifed and hold out a few years, possibly getting some on the side

2. Wait for the first indiscretion

3. Clean up in a way you never had the talent to do alone.

Again, when he was in the gym shooting, where was she?

I kinda hope he lets the dogs out on her for turning down a billi. Crush her spirit in court, make it historical.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk how hard one "works" at some point the money someone makes should all be given to countries that need it

What should that threshold be? I don't know...maybe anything over a billion fukkin dollars in their account?

Instead we got these greedy devils throwing enough money to save the population of a country from hunger at each other cause ole Harold forgot to take out the trash again :camby:

Isn't that discriminatory in itself ? Giving poor countries money never solves the problem breh :pharrell:

There should no threshold on how much you can be worth. :madiba:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This stuff happens when u married these professional women with careers like being a lawyer...power trip and control is what they want.

Come to find out

His first was a stay at home mom raising there 2 kids he had with her and he ended up cheating with this bytch...

Karmas a bytch..u cheating with a bytch who knew u was married and u think she wouldn't be trifling...

U can tell he's a rich simp

Yup.

But she's a lot smarter than you dudes.

"Ms. Arnall, through her counsel, stated that they were rejecting the ... payment because Ms. Arnall did not want to risk the dismissal of her appeal by acceptance of the benefits," Burrage wrote.

She's got a shot at getting more. Why throw her appeal in the bushes? The money he gave her has already been awarded by the judge.

She gets a billions minimum.

She's winning :win:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She's just being vindictive and spiteful at this point.
Oh well.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Ask for pre-nup, say because you don't want a messy divorce. If she doesn't find that as a reasonable reason, thats a red flag.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I don't give a fukk how hard one "works" at some point the money someone makes should all be given to countries that need it

What should that threshold be? I don't know...maybe anything over a billion fukkin dollars in their account?

Instead we got these greedy devils throwing enough money to save the population of a country from hunger at each other cause ole Harold forgot to take out the trash again :camby:
Early candidate for post of the year............

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
My thing is this: 18 billion? That's more than enough to make this chick, her moms, her dog the fukking fish disappear