Ex-Wife rejects $975 Million Dollar check

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
This stuff happens when u married these professional women with careers like being a lawyer...power trip and control is what they want.

Come to find out

His first was a stay at home mom raising there 2 kids he had with her and he ended up cheating with this bytch...

Karmas a bytch..u cheating with a bytch who knew u was married and u think she wouldn't be trifling...

U can tell he's a rich simp

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
shes smart.. she finna get Half instead :wow:

This.

He done tipped his hand cuz now she knows, that he knows, that his lawyers think she gonna end up with much much more than 1 billy. She's a smart girl, no way he's worth 20 billion and you don't walk away with at least a quarter of that. I ain't even mad. Thats them filthy rich nikka problems. He'll be aight, will still be able to cry himself to sleep with the billions she leaves him with.:manny:

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
it's 2015 and men still don't have equal rights in marriage. regardless if you're a billionaire like this fool is, a millionaire, upper class, or your average Joe on the street. men consistently get fukked by the simped out system that is still stuck in the 1950's.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
sue-ann-harold-hamm.jpg

Get married brehs. Get married
nikka gave her a billy.. .and still got 17 billy left... while paying 20 milly during the trial

he wrote that check like i write checks for my water bill... here you go.. thanks.. bye

nikka probably didn't lose a second of sleep, losing a billion fukking dollars in a day