F*ck it... put me onto Edge and his Rated-R run.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I took a leave of absence from wrasslin' and missed out on the WOAT era of Khali, Spirit Squad, Mr. Kennedy, Hornswoggle, etc. I want to see clearly about Edge's run as a main eventer. Put me onto matches, segments, and promos I should catch on the Network, YouTube, or whatever. :salute:

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't it the highest rated segment ever at he time? I could be wrong
*ever after he post Attitude Era/new Cena era drop off.

The "Live Sex Celebration" segment earned Raw a 5.2 rating,[79] the highest Raw rating in over a year,[80] leading Edge to call himself the "most watched champion ever".[81]

From the Observer a couple of years ago said:
"A match where Steve Austin won the WWF title from The Undertaker in Charlotte drew the largest rating and audience to ever witness a pro wrestling match or for that matter, any pro wrestling segment, ever on U.S. cable television. The match did a 9.5 rating, which was 10.72 million viewers. Perhaps the most impressive is that one out of every six television sets in the U.S. that had cable that was on during that time was watching that match. Because for more than a decade, Vince Russo has made it a talking point to say how the “The Is Your Life: Rock,” segment was the highest rated segment in history (it did an 8.4 quarter), to show how skits outdraw matches, it’s become a talking point how that was the highest rated segment in Raw history. Actually there were a handful of different quarter hours that beat that total, including most of the second hour of the May 10, 1999 show."