F*ck it... put me onto Edge and his Rated-R run.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yo, Edge is a savage... can his TSC nickname be SavEdge? :lupe: The shyt being posted/referenced in here :wow: I was wrong and the wrestling gods shall punish me accordingly. :mjcry: I'll check out the Cena match for sure.

For the record I returned in late 2009/10ish, so all I saw was his :flabbynsick: run. What did HHH to fukk up Edge's run? And what Rated-RKO moments/matches should I revisit? Is the whole run worth watching?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yo, Edge is a savage... can his TSC nickname be SavEdge? :lupe: The shyt being posted/referenced in here :wow: I was wrong and the wrestling gods shall punish me accordingly. :mjpls: I'll check out the Cena match for sure.

What did HHH to fukk up Edge's run? And what Rated-RKO moments/matches should I revisit? Is the whole run worth watching?
Wish the coli was around for his run. He would be either heavily loved or completely shyt on. There would be no in between :blessed:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yo, Edge is a savage... can his TSC nickname be SavEdge? :lupe: The shyt being posted/referenced in here :wow: I was wrong and the wrestling gods shall punish me accordingly. :mjcry: I'll check out the Cena match for sure.

For the record I returned in late 2009/10ish, so all I saw was his :flabbynsick: run. What did HHH to fukk up Edge's run? And what Rated-RKO moments/matches should I revisit? Is the whole run worth watching?

I think the whole run is worth watching. :ehh:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started watching again when his run was going on after a 4 year break.

Cena vs Edge program was the highlight of Edges career. Both guys were red hot at the time and the crowds were almost attitude era level for their matches. Everything just clicked with them at that time.

After that I don't remember anything good from him. He teamed with Orton, then Vickie, then turned face, then retired.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*ever after he post Attitude Era/new Cena era drop off.

I think the Raw with that Rock segment got the highest overall rating for a show, maybe that's why people say it's the biggest rating ever.

10 million people though, damn