Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
this game really does feel like fallout 3.5, I wished they took more liberties to switch up the formula :francis:

doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it though, considering I put 100's of hours into 3/NV/Skyrim :ehh:

I need to try out the witcher too, DAI already had me feasting :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've got like 10 settlements and it does get tedious. I've already explored most of the North Western part of the map and everything around Diamond City. Never played Fallout before, started on Hard, only have 3 Strength and still can wash most enemies up without dying. Dead ass about to stop sniping skulled enemies because their AI is really weak at getting to you. They either don't take cover or just pace back and forth as I blow their ribs apart.

shyt is still piff tho :wow:

Up your shyt to survival :dame:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this game really does feel like fallout 3.5, I wished they took more liberties to switch up the formula :francis:

doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it though, considering I put 100's of hours into 3/NV/Skyrim :ehh:

I need to try out the witcher too, DAI already had me feasting :wow:
Definitely try Witcher 3. It's my GOTY. So fukking good :wow:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:mjcry: buy and download fallout 4 on psn just so your soul can get crushed when psn crashes and your not allowed to play brehs :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just can't get into this game. I just turned it on and played for 30 minutes and got bored. What's happening to me? I used to love this shyt. Have I grown out of Bethesda games, or is this game just sub-par? It was my most anticipated game of the year too. I guess I gotta keep playing...:yeshrug: Hopefully it gets better.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just can't get into this game. I just turned it on and played for 30 minutes and got bored. What's happening to me? I used to love this shyt. Have I grown out of Bethesda games, or is this game just sub-par? It was my most anticipated game of the year too. I guess I gotta keep playing...:yeshrug: Hopefully it gets better.
maxresdefault.jpg

This happened

:mjpls:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Gotta stop complaining on the coli so much about it.... No but seriously get the conversation overhaul mod I wasn't feelin it that much until I installed it, now it feels like a Beth game

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gotta stop complaining on the coli so much about it.... No but seriously get the conversation overhaul mod I wasn't feelin it that much until I installed it, now it feels like a Beth game
Word, I'll try that. I really wanna like this game. I waited for it all year

Ronald

Daps

It's :zzz: haven't even played it since last week

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's :zzz: haven't even played it since last week
It really is. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the game and exploring is kinda boring. AND I usually love exploring. I can't put my finger on it, but something is off. It's just not fun yet. Maybe it will be after I put some more hours in it. We'll see...

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It really is. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the game and exploring is kinda boring. AND I usually love exploring. I can't put my finger on it, but something is off. It's just not fun yet. Maybe it will be after I put some more hours in it. We'll see...

GQkOyDp.gif

not fun yet???