Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

b33lz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New Jerusalem
I cant get into this game, my first fallout and gamestop said they will only give me 25$ for trade in... fml

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Have you been around Diamond city yet? All these unmarked towers full of raiders and mutants with the elevators up to the tops and shyt? this game is lit IMO
A little bit, but not much. I've been exploring the northern part of the map mostly so far

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I cant get into this game, my first fallout and gamestop said they will only give me 25$ for trade in... fml
Why would you even waste your time? People will easily give you $40 cash on craigslist.

You can also dump it on sites like gametz and even selling it on amazon would be a better option.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's why I just kept a regular copy. I don't like that much stuff anyway. I got caught up in the E3 hype when I pre-ordered all of those.
No one is biting on my pip-boys either. Gonna have to lower the price to $160 I think. Not much profit at all :francis:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No one is biting on my pip-boys either. Gonna have to lower the price to $160 I think. Not much profit at all :francis:
I knew I was right dumping it all the way back in June.

Too many people got into the flipping game and hurting you guys. That Pip-Boy looks fukking useless :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't get into this game. I just turned it on and played for 30 minutes and got bored. What's happening to me? I used to love this shyt. Have I grown out of Bethesda games, or is this game just sub-par? It was my most anticipated game of the year too. I guess I gotta keep playing...:yeshrug: Hopefully it gets better.
You probably got your expectations too high. I literally expected Fallout 3.5 and that's exactly what it is. As far as it being boring to you.. :yeshrug: That's you.
Hell, you thought Bayonetta 2 was boring and that's the highest rated games of the gen. Your taste may have changed over the years.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You probably got your expectations too high. I literally expected Fallout 3.5 and that's exactly what it is. As far as it being boring to you.. :yeshrug: That's you.
Hell, you thought Bayonetta 2 was boring and that's the highest rated games of the gen. Your taste may have changed over the years.
Yeah, they probably have. Makes sense. I'm more into story now than exploring I guess

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I knew I was right dumping it all the way back in June.

Too many people got into the flipping game and hurting you guys. That Pip-Boy looks fukking useless :russ:
I'm probably gonna be stuck with these pip-boys :mjcry: maybe I can return them, if nobody bites in a few days. Amazon has a 30 day return period, right?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
What does the Pip Boy do? Does it make it so you don't have the pause your game and you can access the menu in real time?