Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Here's some updated pics from settlement...
Front
w6Ro09j.jpg

Back
iE8nj5P.jpg
Front
GwsExxI.jpg

Back
WPvAf5W.jpg
cNE3pV1.jpg
rjOVAVw.jpg
0MGW4an.jpg
That looks like so much work man, but props.

I won't be focusing on the settlements too much. I'll drop mattresses, chairs and the essentials and they can fend for themselves. I got shyt to do.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol @ some of the vanilla sounds.

:ahh: My FO4 boutta be so immersive. I'm already goin ham

I got:
Enhanced blood textures
Eyes of Beauty
Enhanced dialouge
Tobie's Realistic Sounds
Pipboy UHD/4K texture overhaul

As of now I'm satisfied with the visuals(for PC). :mjpls:

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm probably gonna be stuck with these pip-boys :mjcry: maybe I can return them, if nobody bites in a few days. Amazon has a 30 day return period, right?
Yeah, shipping it out to me for a flat $160 will only net you about a $15 profit :huhldup:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
That looks like so much work man, but props.

I won't be focusing on the settlements too much. I'll drop mattresses, chairs and the essentials and they can fend for themselves. I got shyt to do.
Yeah I'm on that fukk them wave too... Made my own sick base for me tho

Daps
Yea i aint played since tha last time i posted here. This job got me learnin 2 much & id rather get paid & be successful in person then on here. I really dont like this fallout 4 shyt

Daps
Tha coldest shyt is fallout 4 is tha only reason why i got my ps4. I already played dying light. & as borin as zombie games are, i prefer dying light

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.

I got:
Enhanced blood textures
Eyes of Beauty
Enhanced dialouge
Tobie's Realistic Sounds

So important,, consoles holding this L right now with their Mass Effect style conversations.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

I got:
Enhanced blood textures
Eyes of Beauty
Enhanced dialouge
Tobie's Realistic Sounds

I'm taking a massive L not playing this shyt on the PC :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So important,, consoles holding this L right now with their Mass Effect style conversations.
Yeah the experience I would assume is vastly superior on PC with all these options. My game looks great right now. I got it set to 1440P downsampling and locked the fps to 30fps and it looks great. Edit: Changed it back to 1080P/60fps. I think the sweetfx preset I'm using causes the fps to randomly plummet to the teens.

DNn1KB.png

UZhiuI.png

vxyHOF.png

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm taking a massive L not playing this shyt on the PC :snoop:
:scust:

U playin this on consoles?? :mjlol: After playing Skyrim on PC, I never again would play a SP RPG on consoles unless it wasn't available for PC and/or the PC version was horribly botched.

I literally don't see absolutely NO advantage to playing on console at ALL. 60fps, 1080P+ resolution, day one mods and tweaks.
:blessed:

:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I'm outside on my way to some distress signal and I see some settlement with some cultish looking people. I go up to one of them and homeboy start talking some "Come join us and be happy. :blessed:"

I'm like :childplease: so I entertain this nikka for a while and listen. He then tells me to come with him to talk. Dude tells me to give him all my stuff to so I can get rid of my "attachment" to the material stuff in the world.

:what:

I tell him :camby:. Luckily my stats was good so nothing happen and dude switches up like :camby:.

I didn't like his attitude. I just pulled out the heater and started throwin shellz at this nikka. Suddenly a mob of cult followers come in this room with weapons fukking me up. I chop one bytch head off but the rest of the mob started getting at me on some Bloodborne shyt. :mjcry:

I died.

*Saved the game before this happened*

Edit: I loaded back up and cleansed the entire settlement. :mjcry: I feel bad. :demonic:

I'm reloading. Gotta be a good guy first :win:

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Used the settlement creator a little differently in Hangman's Alley an made a base for just me and Dogmeat.
I decided to build this place since I don't think it would make sense for me to just live in a well traveled settlement anymore. I deserted the BoS, I'm fighting the Institute an I'm a member of the Railroad.... Plus Triggermen keep coming after me cause I hit a lick on that drug deal, so I built this place to lay low...
HANGMAN'S ALLEY BASE

I made a new video because I added the bathroom