Fan slaps rapper Stunna Girl on her butt, but I think he regrets it.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'm from Cuse and I was at this concert, it was crazy that night and the show might've ended a little early. I didn't go to see Stunna but Rob49 and a few locals who performed in-between.

I don't know him personally but I know who he is and what hood he rep.

I got a close up view of the fight.

This is what started it

An Eastside OG (who reps the same set as the man who got jumped) speaks on what happened and his perspective...

Don't nobody care what Stephen Jackson has to say, be an OG bragging about how many times you been locked up with a bunch of men sharing a toilet:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Throwing chairs? O now you're really gonna get it. She's lucky her security didn't know Brazillian Jiujitsu sheesh. Duke would be slapping his hospital bed sheeys

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Naw a girl flaunting that thing in front of me it be wrong not to give the peach a smack.

Dudes a bytch for prostituting his girl like that.
I hear you and doesn’t necessarily disagree but you gotta factor in the risk/reward of slappin her ass. I’ve seen bouncers damn near beat people to death for less

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from Cuse and I was at this concert, it was crazy that night and the show might've ended a little early. I didn't go to see Stunna but Rob49 and a few locals who performed in-between.

I don't know him personally but I know who he is and what hood he rep.

I got a close up view of the fight.

This is what started it

This is how it ended...at first they weren't gonna fight but the bodyguard jumped in.

Everybody saying the “Town” (that's how we refer to the city) didn't stand up for him but he shouldn't have touched her even tho many other women were smacking her up.

An Eastside OG (who reps the same set as the man who got jumped) speaks on what happened and his perspective...

That old ass eastside og is a goof, making a big deal about a BBL ass getting smacked