Fan slaps rapper Stunna Girl on her butt, but I think he regrets it.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought somebody slapped the rapper Stunna’s girl on her butt. I was like when is Stunna gonna handle that. That’s a terrible name

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
You have to be able to recognize a dusty bum dude with a high probability of spinning the block on some ‘remember me, Benny Blanco from..’

:francis:

On a positive note, the rapper has publicity from this to try make money off of

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t matter, some women are afraid to react
This. Took some time for me to learn this myself (early 20s) but there are a lot of situations where women are flat out afraid to react to something a man does. She can keep a cool head and even get indignant in the moment after getting some backup but later gets flooded with emotions and admits she didn't know what to do.

I even have conversations with my girl about how she shouldn't be too afraid to move or call for help if some uncomfortable shyt goes down and she is 30+. Any man of a solid age should recognize this. Its almost like the "No means no but sometimes yes" thing. Don't badger them about it as often times women are afraid to express themselves even when there isn't a logical reason for them not to. This woman on stage could have said that word and had that man stomped out by everybody in a 20ft radius but she kept it moving for a bit.