Fan slaps rapper Stunna Girl on her butt, but I think he regrets it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Just dumb pervy nikka shyt :francis:

That chick look like a mess and sloppy too

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
3 on 1, and my dude standing flexing after. U jus look like a weak sauce bish for tryin 1 stunt on a fan.

If u aint want it slapped then dont get a bbl and put on sum clothes
Reported

cac.jpg

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
3 on 1, and my dude standing flexing after. U jus look like a weak sauce bish for tryin 1 stunt on a fan.

If u aint want it slapped then dont get a bbl and put on sum clothes

Nikka you just said if she don’t want her ass touched she shouldn’t get a BBL or wear what the fukk she wants to wear. You the one that needs help you weirdo. She can get whatever surgery she wants and wear whatever she wants. Doesn’t mean weird ass Nikkas like you can go around touching her.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Nikka you just said if she don’t want her ass touched she shouldn’t get a BBL or wear what the fukk she wants to wear. You the one that needs help you weirdo. She can get whatever surgery she wants and wear whatever she wants. Doesn’t mean weird ass Nikkas like you can go around touching her.
goofball a grown man with kids prolly talking about people can touch her however cuz of what clothes she got she on. ya hate to hear it….

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
goofball a grown man with kids prolly talking about people can touch her however cuz of what clothes she got she on. ya hate to hear it….

Aint no1 sd they cn touch. Guess ur da goof who cnt read.

If u dont wanna fall off a cliff dont walk da edge. Dont wanna get aids dont have unprotected sex. Dont wanna get sexually harrassed by rabid fans. Then don't get a bbl then wesr next to nuthin on dtage at a concert flaunting ur ass n barebskin in front of mans. Singin songs bout sex drugs and then act surprised n beat down a dummy who violates u.

Maybe ur da good who thinks its already to attack a fan in crowd and beat da daylights off em. U cn jus aleet security and have em kicked out. Call cops have em charged arrested. Not try to kill da man.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no1 sd they cn touch. Guess ur da goof who cnt read.

If u dont wanna fall off a cliff dont walk da edge. Dont wanna get aids dont have unprotected sex. Dont wanna get sexually harrassed by rabid fans. Then don't get a bbl then wesr next to nuthin on dtage at a concert flaunting ur ass n barebskin in front of mans. Singin songs bout sex drugs and then act surprised n beat down a dummy who violates u.

Maybe ur da good who thinks its already to attack a fan in crowd and beat da daylights off em. U cn jus aleet security and have em kicked out. Call cops have em charged arrested. Not try to kill da man.
:why: what the fukk is wrong with you? You sound like you take p*ssy

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm from Cuse and I was at this concert, it was crazy that night and the show might've ended a little early. I didn't go to see Stunna but Rob49 and a few locals who performed in-between.

I don't know him personally but I know who he is and what hood he rep.

I got a close up view of the fight.

This is what started it

This is how it ended...at first they weren't gonna fight but the bodyguard jumped in.

Everybody saying the “Town” (that's how we refer to the city) didn't stand up for him but he shouldn't have touched her even tho many other women were smacking her up.

An Eastside OG (who reps the same set as the man who got jumped) speaks on what happened and his perspective...

Y'all got Stove God, but that's what y'all doing?:francis::francis::francis:

Now I have to dust off my laptop :beli:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:why: what the fukk is wrong with you? You sound like you take p*ssy

Is takin p*ssy sumthin u think about or runnin thru ur mind u weirdo predator. Maybe u been living around predators often that ur mind goes str8 to that when mans aint even tlkin bout that.